HOME BUYING AND SELLING GOES HI-TECH WITH IMILLEE A VIRTUAL REAL ESTATE AGENT
A Nashville Real Estate Broker has launched imillee a virtual real estate agent that will help people save billions in real estate commissions. imillee helps connect sellers with buyers and buyers with sellers.
The idea of an artificially intelligent real estate agent all began at the end of October 2018 when the owner was sitting in a New York hotel room on Wall Street waiting to attend the Gabriella Charity Ball for cancer. The idea was born out of the need to help save the average home buyers and sellers thousands of dollars in a market where over 80 billion dollars a year in the US is being generated.
The Broker, with a little encouragement from his fiance who owns a startup company of her own and has over 50 employees, began the journey of making the idea become a reality. Immediately he got back home, he started by hiring a freelancer to help build a prototype. In a bid not to let anyone outside his family know about this wonderful idea, he decided to reach out to development companies after the prototype had been completed.
A development company was finally chosen to help develop what is known as a lifetime opportunity. Also, the Nashville real estate broker spent the following several months reaching out to over 100 developers buying their code and their time. After numerous hours of research and troubleshooting, finally, there was a breakthrough leading to the birth of a virtual real estate agent-imillee.
Benefits of imillee for both home buyers and sellers include:
• Ability to talk to agents whenever you need to without having to schedule an appointment or wait for a callback.
• Complicated language of contracts has been translated so anyone can write offers or list their home within minutes.
• No hidden fees and no flat rates. Seriously 0% to list and no expiration dates.
• Buy homes for up to 3% less than asking without having to wait for a rebate.
• Request a price analysis if you don’t know how much to list your home for or how much to offer on one.
• Accept, reject, and counteroffers just by pressing buttons in real time.
Press Release Distributed by ABNewswire.com
To view the original version on ABNewswire visit: HOME BUYING AND SELLING GOES HI-TECH WITH IMILLEE A VIRTUAL REAL ESTATE AGENT
Information contained on this page is provided by an independent third-party content provider. Frankly and this Site make no warranties or representations in connection therewith. If you are affiliated with this page and would like it removed please contact firstname.lastname@example.org