Disney raises prices for most annual passes
ORLANDO, Fla. - Disney raised prices for most of its annual passes for visitors coming in and out of state.
Prices have increased for the Epcot After 4 Annual Pass, Disney Silver Pass, Disney Gold Pass, Disney Platinum Pass and Disney Plus Pass.
- Epcot After 4 Annual Pass now $309 (was $289)
- Disney Silver Pass now $519 (was $479)
- Disney Gold Pass now $699 (was $609)
- Disney Platinum Pass now $899 (was $749)
- Disney Platinum Plus Pass now $999 (was $849)
The increase comes right before the opening of Star Wars: Galaxy Edge set to open in August 29.
Disney last raised the price of most annual passes by 10 percent in October.
Disney Theme Park Select Pass, Disney Weekday Select Pass, Water Park Annual Pass and Water Parks After 2 Annual Pass were not impacted by the recent change.
The new Star Wars land will feature all new Star Wars attractions for visitors and fans.
© Copyright 2019 WBBH/WZVN (Waterman Broadcasting). All rights reserved.