3 Charged in Connection with Grand Larcenies in Greene County
Three Charlottesville men are charged with multiple counts of grand larceny of a motor vehicle in Greene County.
10/12/2018 Release from the Greene County Sheriff's Office:
This is a follow-up to a previous press release from August 16, 2018 in reference to several vehicles stolen from the Ruckersville area.
The Greene County Sheriff’s Office along with surrounding jurisdictions has recovered all of the stolen vehicles.
As of now three individuals have been charged. These individuals each have been charged with multiple counts of the following felonies:
- Grand Larceny of a motor vehicle
- Conspiracy to commit grand larceny
The following individuals have been charged:
- Evan Raquan Yates of Charlottesville age 18
- Christopher Dupre Anderson Jr. of Charlottesville age 20
- Irving Timothy Jones II of Charlottesville age 18
This is still an ongoing investigation and additional arrests or charges may occur.
All individuals are currently being held at Albemarle County Regional Jail without bond.