Charlottesville Ranks 14th on Most Restaurants Per Capita List
Charlottesville foodies have more options to eat out than most cities in the country. Charlottesville ranks 14th on a Huffington Post list of the 15 cities with the most restaurants per capita.
The website based its list on numbers from an annual restaurant tracking survey. The rankings find Charlottesville has 22.8 restaurants for every 10,000 people.
Charlottesville joins cities like New York, San Francisco, and Seattle on the list.
Huffington Post's full list is as follows:
- Juneau, Alaska
- Salisbury, Maryland
- Bend, Oregon
- Panama City, Florida
- New York City
- Florence-Myrtle Beach, South Carolina
- Anchorage, Alaska
- Portland-Auburn, Maine
- Medford-Klamath Falls, Oregon
- Santa Barbara-Santa Maria-San Luis Obispo, California
- Honolulu, Hawaii
- San Francisco-Oakland-San Jose, California
- Seattle-Tacoma, Washington
- Charlottesville, Virginia
- Portland, Oregon