Virginia Tech Odds to Win 2024 March Madness
With +15000 moneyline odds to win the national championship in the 2023-24 college basketball season, expectations are not high for the Virginia Tech Hokies (5-3) to make a deep NCAA tournament run.
Get tickets for any college basketball game this season at Ticketmaster!
Sunday's schedule features a home matchup for the Hokies versus the Louisville Cardinals. Tipoff is scheduled for 4:00 PM ET. Virginia Tech is favored by 14.5 points (the point total is set at 147.5).
Virginia Tech NCAA Men's Basketball Championship Odds
|Current||+15000||53rd||Bet $100 to win $15000|
|Preseason||+15000||50th||Bet $100 to win $15000|
Sign up at BetMGM today to place futures bets on college basketball!
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Virginia Tech Team Stats
- Virginia Tech outscores opponents by 5.8 points per game (scoring 74.4 per game to rank 197th in college basketball while giving up 68.6 per contest to rank 133rd in college basketball) and has a +46 scoring differential overall.
- The Hokies are 3-0 at home, 0-1 on the road and 2-2 in neutral-site games this year.
- Virginia Tech is 4-1 in games it was listed as the favorite, and has a single win (1-2) in games it was listed as underdogs.
- In one-possession games, the Hokies are 0-1. They also have failed to win a game decided by two possessions or less (0-1).
- As three-point (or fewer) favorites this season, Virginia Tech has put up a perfect 1-0 record. They are 3-1 when favored by more than three points.
Check out the latest futures and game odds for Virginia Tech and place your bets with BetMGM Sportsbook.
Virginia Tech Quadrant Records
- Q1 Record: 1-3 | Q2 Record: 1-0 | Q3 Record: 0-0 | Q4 Record: 3-0
- Against Quadrant 1 teams, Virginia Tech is 1-3 (.250%) -- tied for the 13th-most wins, but also tied for the sixth-most defeats.
- Virginia Tech has tied for the 21st-most Quadrant 2 wins in the nation (one).
Quadrant records are based on computer rankings, not NCAA NET rankings. Here's what they mean: Quadrant 1: Home vs 1-30, Neutral vs 1-50, Away vs 1-75 | Quadrant 2: Home vs 31-75, Neutral vs 51-100, Away vs 76-135 | Quadrant 3: Home vs 76-160, Neutral vs 101-200, Away vs 136-240 | Quadrant 4: Home vs 161-plus, Neutral vs 201-plus, Away vs 241-plus
Best Virginia Tech Players
- Hunter Cattoor leads the Hokies scoring 14.9 points per game.
- Virginia Tech is led in rebounding by Lynn Kidd's 7.9 rebounds per game and assists by Sean Pedulla's 4.6 assists per game.
- Cattoor makes 2.9 threes per game to lead the Hokies.
- Virginia Tech's blocks leader is Robbie Beran, who records 1.3 per game. Michael Collins Jr. leads the team by averaging 1.7 steals an outing.
Rep your team with officially licensed college basketball gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.