Virginia Odds to Win 2024 March Madness
Oddsmakers expect decent results from the Virginia Cavaliers (7-1), listing them with the 33rd-ranked odds in all of college basketball to win the national championship at the end of the 2023-24 season, at +8000 on the moneyline.
Get tickets for any college basketball game this season at Ticketmaster!
On Tuesday, December 5 at 7:00 PM ET, the Cavaliers challenge the North Carolina Central Eagles in a home game. There are no odds set yet for this matchup.
Virginia NCAA Men's Basketball Championship Odds
|Current||+8000||33rd||Bet $100 to win $8000|
|Preseason||+8000||36th||Bet $100 to win $8000|
Sign up at BetMGM today to place futures bets on college basketball!
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Virginia Team Stats
- Virginia outscores opponents by 12.9 points per game (scoring 66.9 per game to rank 315th in college basketball while allowing 54.0 per contest to rank second in college basketball) and has a +103 scoring differential overall.
- The Cavaliers are undefeated in one-possession games (2-0) and games decided by two possessions or less (2-0).
- Virginia is perfect (5-0) when favored by 3.5 points or more, and has won two games when favored by three points or fewer (2-1).
Check out the latest futures and game odds for Virginia and place your bets with BetMGM Sportsbook.
Virginia Quadrant Records
- Q1 Record: 2-1 | Q2 Record: 0-0 | Q3 Record: 3-0 | Q4 Record: 2-0
- Virginia has tied for the fourth-most Quadrant 1 victories in the nation (two).
- Virginia has tied for the fourth-most Quadrant 3 victories in the nation (three).
Quadrant records are based on computer rankings, not NCAA NET rankings. Here's what they mean: Quadrant 1: Home vs 1-30, Neutral vs 1-50, Away vs 1-75 | Quadrant 2: Home vs 31-75, Neutral vs 51-100, Away vs 76-135 | Quadrant 3: Home vs 76-160, Neutral vs 101-200, Away vs 136-240 | Quadrant 4: Home vs 161-plus, Neutral vs 201-plus, Away vs 241-plus
Best Virginia Players
- The Cavaliers points and assists leader is Reece Beekman. He puts up 12.0 points per game and contributes 6.0 assists.
- Ryan Dunn paces Virginia with 6.4 rebounds per game.
- Isaac McKneely is the top three-point shooter for the Cavaliers, connecting on 2.7 per contest.
- Virginia's blocks leader is Dunn, who records 2.8 per game. Beekman leads the team by averaging 2.8 steals a game.
Rep your team with officially licensed college basketball gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.