Commanders Odds to Make Playoffs and Win Super Bowl
As of December 7 the Washington Commanders' odds of winning the Super Bowl are listed at +150000.
Watch the Commanders this season on Fubo!
Commanders Super Bowl Odds
- Odds to Win the Super Bowl: +150000
Looking to place a futures bet on the Commanders to win the Super Bowl this season? Head to BetMGM using our link and enter the bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Watch the Commanders in person this season! Click here to buy tickets on Ticketmaster.
Commanders Super Bowl Odds Insights
- The Commanders' Super Bowl odds (+150000) place them 28th in the league, but according to computer rankings they are only 31st.
- The Commanders' Super Bowl odds have dropped from +8000 at the start of the season to +150000, the third-biggest change among all teams.
- The implied probability of the Commanders winning the Super Bowl, based on their +150000 moneyline odds, is 0.1%.
Washington Betting Insights
- Washington's record against the spread is 5-7-1.
- There have been eight Commanders games (out of 13) that hit the over this year.
- The Commanders have won 25% of the games this season when they were the moneyline favorite (1-3).
- This season, Washington has been the underdog nine times and won three of those games.
- The Commanders sport the 16th-ranked offense this season (336.2 yards per game), and they've been less effective on defense, ranking third-worst with 379.8 yards allowed per game.
- The Commanders own the 22nd-ranked scoring offense this season (20.1 points per game), and they've been worse defensively, ranking worst with 30.4 points allowed per game.
Commanders Impact Players
- Sam Howell has passed for 3,466 yards (266.6 per game), completing 65.8%, with 18 touchdowns and 14 interceptions in 13 games.
- On the ground, Howell has scored five TDs and gained 243 yards.
- On the ground, Brian Robinson Jr. has scored five TDs and picked up 664 yards (51.1 per game).
- In the passing game, Robinson has scored three times, with 29 catches for 326 yards.
- Terry McLaurin has 60 receptions for 694 yards (53.4 per game) and two TDs in 13 games.
- In 12 games, Curtis Samuel has 51 receptions for 508 yards (42.3 per game) and two scores.
- As a playmaker on defense, the Commanders' Jamin Davis has collected 89 tackles, 8.0 TFL, three sacks, and one interception in his 13 games.
Bet on Commanders to win the Super Bowl and plenty more with BetMGM. Head to BetMGM using our link and enter the bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
Commanders Player Futures
|Jonathan Allen Defensive Player of the Year Odds|
|Terry McLaurin Offensive Player of the Year Odds|
|Brian Robinson Jr. Offensive Player of the Year Odds|
|Sam Howell Offensive Player of the Year Odds|
|Emmanuel Forbes Defensive Rookie of the Year Odds|
2023-24 Commanders NFL Schedule
|Week||Date||Opponent||Result||Opp. Super Bowl Odds|
|1||September 10||Cardinals||W 20-16||+150000|
|2||September 17||@ Broncos||W 35-33||+12500|
|3||September 24||Bills||L 37-3||+3000|
|4||October 1||@ Eagles||L 34-31||+600|
|5||October 5||Bears||L 40-20||+100000|
|6||October 15||@ Falcons||W 24-16||+8000|
|7||October 22||@ Giants||L 14-7||+150000|
|8||October 29||Eagles||L 38-31||+600|
|9||November 5||@ Patriots||W 20-17||+150000|
|10||November 12||@ Seahawks||L 29-26||+10000|
|11||November 19||Giants||L 31-19||+150000|
|12||November 23||@ Cowboys||L 45-10||+1000|
|13||December 3||Dolphins||L 45-15||+700|
|15||December 17||@ Rams||-||+10000|
|16||December 24||@ Jets||-||+75000|
Odds are current as of December 7 at 7:43 PM ET. Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.