Wizards vs. Magic November 29 Tickets & Start Time
The Orlando Magic (12-5) are home in Southeast Division action against the Washington Wizards (3-14) on Wednesday, November 29, 2023 at 7:00 PM ET. This is the first contest between these squads this year.
If you're looking to catch this game in person, head to Ticketmaster to buy your tickets!
Wizards vs. Magic Game Information
- Buy Tickets for This Game
- Game Day: Wednesday, November 29
- Game Time: 7:00 PM ET
- Favorite: Magic (-9.5)
- Total: 235.5
- TV: BSFL, MNMT
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo!
Buy Tickets for Other Wizards Games
Wizards Players to Watch
- Kyle Kuzma provides 23.4 points, 6.2 rebounds and 4.8 assists per game for the Wizards.
- The Wizards are getting 12.1 points, 5.5 rebounds and 3.5 assists per game from Deni Avdija this season.
- Jordan Poole is putting up 17.3 points, 2.6 rebounds and 3.6 assists per game. He is making 39.7% of his shots from the field and 28% from 3-point range, with 1.9 triples per game.
- Tyus Jones is putting up 10.9 points, 2.8 rebounds and 4.9 assists per game. He is draining 50.3% of his shots from the floor and 34% from beyond the arc, with 1.1 treys per game.
- Daniel Gafford is averaging 9.7 points, 7.7 rebounds and 1.3 assists per contest. He is draining 69.7% of his shots from the field.
Magic Players to Watch
- Paolo Banchero averages 19.8 points, 6.5 boards and 4.6 assists per contest, shooting 48.8% from the field and 43.6% from beyond the arc with 1.4 made 3-pointers per game.
- Franz Wagner posts 19.5 points, 3.2 assists and 5.6 rebounds per contest.
- Cole Anthony averages 15 points, 4.6 boards and 3.7 assists per game. At the other end, he averages 0.8 steals and 0.4 blocks.
- Jalen Suggs posts 12.4 points, 4 rebounds and 2.7 assists per contest, shooting 43.5% from the floor and 36.2% from beyond the arc with 1.6 made treys per contest.
- Moritz Wagner puts up 12.5 points, 4.4 rebounds and 1.2 assists per contest, shooting 62.8% from the field (fourth in league).
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Wizards vs. Magic Stat Comparison
|107.4||Points Allowed Avg.||124|
|46.9%||Field Goal %||48.2%|
|34%||Three Point %||34.8%|
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.