Amon-Ra St. Brown vs. the Packers' Defense: Week 12 Matchup, Fantasy Projections and Preview
At Ford Field in Week 12, the Detroit Lions' Amon-Ra St. Brown will be lined up against the Green Bay Packers pass defense and Rudy Ford. Continue reading for more stats and information on this intriguing matchup.
Sign up for fantasy football today with Sleeper fantasy football and receive a 100% deposit match up to $100!
Lions vs. Packers Game Info
- Game Date: Thursday, November 23, 2023
- Time: 12:30 PM ET
- Venue: Ford Field
- Location: Detroit, Michigan
- TV: FOX
- Live Stream: Watch on Fubo
Amon-Ra St. Brown Fantasy Points and Projections
|Total Fantasy Pts||Avg. Fantasy Pts||Fantasy Rank (WRs)||Fantasy Rank (Overall)||Projected Fantasy Pts vs. Packers|
Sign up for Underdog fantasy football today and set your DFS lineup!
Amon-Ra St. Brown vs. Rudy Ford Insights
Amon-Ra St. Brown & the Lions' Offense
- Amon-Ra St. Brown has hauled in 73 receptions for 898 yards (99.8 yards per game) to lead the team this season. He's found the end zone five times as a receiver.
- In the air, Detroit has passed for 2,630 yards, or 263.0 per game -- that's the sixth-highest total in the league.
- The Lions' scoring average on offense is the seventh-highest in the league, at 27.2 points per game.
- Detroit is passing the ball a lot compared to the rest of the league, ranking seventh in the NFL with 36.1 pass attempts per contest.
- In the red zone, the Lions rank 22nd in the league in pass attempts, passing the ball 34 times this season. The team's pass rate in the red zone is 34.0%.
Rudy Ford & the Packers' Defense
- Rudy Ford leads the team with two interceptions, while also collecting 58 tackles and four passes defended.
- When it comes to defending the pass, Green Bay's D has been locking things down this season, as it ranks seventh in the league with 1,932 total passing yards allowed. In terms of passing TDs, the team ranks third with 10 passing touchdowns allowed.
- So far this year, the Packers' defense has been clicking, as it ranks 10th in the league with 20.2 points allowed per contest. In terms of yards allowed, the team ranks 14th with 3,279 total yards allowed (327.9 per game).
- Green Bay has allowed two players to rack up more than 100 receiving yards in a game this season.
- The Packers have given up a touchdown pass to 10 players this season.
Rep your team with officially licensed NFL gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Amon-Ra St. Brown vs. Rudy Ford Advanced Stats
|Amon-Ra St. Brown||Rudy Ford|
|Rec. Targets||98||21||Def. Targets|
|Yards Per Reception||12.3||13||Completions Allowed|
|Rec. Yards Per Game||99.8||7.3||Tackles Per Game|
|Rec. Yards After Catch||342||0.0||Tackles For Loss|
|Rec. Red Zone Targets||11||0.0||Sacks|
Not all offers available in all states. Please gamble responsibly! Contact 1-800-GAMBLER if you or someone you know has developed a gambling problem or addiction.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.