Old Dominion vs. Princeton Predictions & Picks: Spread, Total - November 22
Wednesday's contest at Chartway Arena has the Princeton Tigers (4-0) matching up with the Old Dominion Monarchs (1-2) at 4:00 PM ET. Our computer prediction is a lopsided 80-65 win, as our model heavily favors Princeton.
Based on our computer prediction, Princeton is projected to cover the point spread (3) against Old Dominion. The two sides are projected to eclipse the 134.5 total.
Old Dominion vs. Princeton Game Info & Odds
- Date: Wednesday, November 22, 2023
- Time: 4:00 PM ET
- TV: ESPN+
- Live Stream: Watch this game on ESPN+
- Where: Norfolk, Virginia
- Venue: Chartway Arena
- Line: Princeton -3
- Point Total: 134.5
- Moneyline (To Win): Princeton -159, Old Dominion +138
Place your bets on any college basketball matchup at BetMGM, and sign up with our link for a first-time deposit bonus!
Old Dominion vs. Princeton Score Prediction
- Prediction: Princeton 80, Old Dominion 65
Spread & Total Prediction for Old Dominion vs. Princeton
- Pick ATS: Princeton (-3)
- Pick OU: Over (134.5)
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Bet on this or any college basketball matchup at BetMGM
Old Dominion Performance Insights
- Last season Old Dominion put up 66.9 points per game (300th-ranked in college basketball) and gave up 66.2 points per contest (64th-ranked).
- The Monarchs ranked 40th in college basketball with 34.7 boards per game. Meanwhile, they ranked 155th with 30.8 rebounds allowed per game.
- In terms of assists, Old Dominion put up just 10.6 per contest (18th-worst in college basketball).
- The Monarchs averaged 10.9 turnovers per game (84th-ranked in college basketball). They forced 10.8 turnovers per contest (276th-ranked).
- While the Monarchs were in the bottom 25 in the nation in treys per game with 5.3 (17th-worst), they ranked 320th in college basketball with a 31.4% three-point percentage.
- Old Dominion ranked 204th in the nation with 7.4 treys allowed per game. Meanwhile, it ranked 49th with a 31.3% shooting percentage allowed from three-point land.
- Last year Old Dominion took 70.3% two-pointers, accounting for 77.7% of the team's buckets. It shot 29.7% three-pointers (22.3% of the team's baskets).
Rep your team with officially licensed college basketball gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.