Richmond vs. UNLV Predictions & Picks: Spread, Total - November 21
Tuesday's game at Ocean Center has the Richmond Spiders (2-2) going head to head against the UNLV Rebels (2-2) at 6:30 PM ET (on November 21). Our computer prediction projects a close 73-70 win for Richmond, so expect a competitive matchup.
Based on our computer prediction, Richmond projects to cover the 2.5-point spread in its matchup versus UNLV. The over/under has been set at 137.5, and the two teams are projected to exceed it.
Richmond vs. UNLV Game Info & Odds
- Date: Tuesday, November 21, 2023
- Time: 6:30 PM ET
- TV: FloHoops
- Where: Daytona Beach, Florida
- Venue: Ocean Center
- Line: UNLV -2.5
- Point Total: 137.5
- Moneyline (To Win): UNLV -145, Richmond +120
Place your bets on any college basketball matchup at BetMGM, and sign up with our link for a first-time deposit bonus!
Richmond vs. UNLV Score Prediction
- Prediction: Richmond 73, UNLV 70
Spread & Total Prediction for Richmond vs. UNLV
- Pick ATS: Richmond (+2.5)
- Pick OU: Over (137.5)
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Bet on this or any college basketball matchup at BetMGM
Richmond Performance Insights
- On offense, Richmond averaged 68.9 points per game (249th-ranked in college basketball) last year. It gave up 67.8 points per contest on defense (105th-ranked).
- Last season the Spiders grabbed 30.5 boards per game (258th-ranked in college basketball) and ceded 32.3 rebounds per contest (265th-ranked).
- Richmond averaged 12.2 dimes per game, which ranked them 249th in the country.
- The Spiders committed 10.8 turnovers per game (72nd-ranked in college basketball) this year, while forcing 10.8 turnovers per contest (276th-ranked).
- The Spiders ranked 112th in the country with 7.9 threes per game last season. Meanwhile, they ranked 240th with a 33.0% shooting percentage from beyond the arc.
- Last year Richmond ceded 7.6 treys per game (230th-ranked in college basketball) and allowed opposing teams to shoot 32.9% (118th-ranked) from downtown.
- Richmond took 55.9% two-pointers and 44.1% threes last season. Of the team's buckets, 66.8% were two-pointers and 33.2% were three-pointers.
Rep your team with officially licensed college basketball gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.