Wizards vs. Bucks: Betting Trends, Odds, Records Against the Spread, Home/Road Splits
The Milwaukee Bucks (9-4) will try to extend a four-game win streak when they visit the Washington Wizards (2-10) on Monday, November 20, 2023 at Capital One Arena as 9.5-point favorites. The game airs at 7:00 PM ET on MNMT and BSWI. The matchup has an over/under of 245.5.
Place your bets on any NBA matchup at BetMGM, and sign up with our link for a first-time deposit bonus!
Wizards vs. Bucks Odds & Info
- When: Monday, November 20, 2023 at 7:00 PM ET
- Where: Capital One Arena in Washington D.C.
- TV: MNMT and BSWI
Check out the latest NBA odds and place your bets on this matchup with BetMGM Sportsbook.
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Wizards Betting Records & Stats
- Washington has combined with its opponent to score more than 245.5 points in five of 12 games this season.
- Washington's outings this season have a 237-point average over/under, 8.5 fewer points than this game's point total.
- So far this season, Washington has put together a 5-7-0 record against the spread.
- The Wizards have been chosen as underdogs in 10 games this year and have walked away with the win one time (10%) in those games.
- Washington has not won as an underdog of +360 or more on the moneyline this season in two games with those odds or longer.
- Washington has an implied victory probability of 21.7% according to the moneyline set by sportsbooks for this matchup.
Looking for NBA tickets? Head to Ticketmaster today and see your team live!
Wizards vs Bucks Additional Info
|Bucks vs Wizards Injury Report|
|Bucks vs Wizards Players to Watch|
|Bucks vs Wizards Prediction|
|Bucks vs Wizards Odds/Over/Under|
|Bucks vs Wizards Player Props|
|How to Watch Bucks vs Wizards|
Rep your team with officially licensed NBA gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Wizards vs. Bucks Over/Under Stats
|Games Over 245.5||% of Games Over 245.5||Average PPG||Combined Average PPG||Average Opponent PPG||Combined Average Opponent PPG||Average Total|
Additional Wizards Insights & Trends
- This season, Washington is 1-4-0 at home against the spread (.200 winning percentage). Away, it is 4-3-0 ATS (.571).
- The Wizards put up an average of 114.1 points per game, just 2.7 fewer points than the 116.8 the Bucks allow.
- When it scores more than 116.8 points, Washington is 2-4 against the spread and 1-5 overall.
Bet on this or any NBA matchup at BetMGM
Wizards vs. Bucks Betting Splits
|ATS Record||ATS Record Against 9.5+ Point Spread||Over/Under Record (O-U-P)|
Wizards vs. Bucks Point Insights
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.