Virginia vs. Wisconsin: Odds, spread, over/under and other Vegas lines - November 20
The Virginia Cavaliers (4-0) will be looking to continue a three-game home winning streak when squaring off against the Wisconsin Badgers (2-2) on Monday, November 20, 2023 at Suncoast Credit Union Arena. It airs at 6:00 PM ET on Fox Sports 1.
You will find odds, spreads, over/unders and more across multiple sportsbooks for the Virginia vs. Wisconsin matchup in this article.
Virginia vs. Wisconsin Game Info
- When: Monday, November 20, 2023 at 6:00 PM ET
- Where: Suncoast Credit Union Arena in Cypress Lake, Florida
- How to Watch on TV: Fox Sports 1
Virginia vs. Wisconsin Odds, Spread, Over/Under
Here's a look at the odds, spread and over/under for this matchup listed at multiple sportsbooks.
|Favorite||Total||Virginia Moneyline||Wisconsin Moneyline|
|BetMGM||Virginia (-2.5)||124.5||-155||+125||Bet on this game at BetMGM|
|FanDuel||Virginia (-2.5)||125.5||-154||+128||Bet on this game at FanDuel|
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Virginia vs. Wisconsin Betting Trends (2022-23)
- Virginia covered 12 times in 30 games with a spread last season.
- Cavaliers games hit the over 15 out of 30 times last season.
- Wisconsin went 13-16-0 ATS last season.
- In Badgers games last season, the combined scoring went over the point total 14 times.
Check out all the futures bets available at BetMGM!
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.