Travis Kelce vs. Darius Slay: Week 11 Matchup, Fantasy Projections and Preview
Travis Kelce versus the Philadelphia Eagles pass defense and Darius Slay is a matchup to watch in Week 11, when the Chiefs meet the Eagles at GEHA Field at Arrowhead Stadium. We have stats and analysis available for you right here.
Sign up for fantasy football today with Sleeper fantasy football and receive a 100% deposit match up to $100!
Chiefs vs. Eagles Game Info
- Game Date: Monday, November 20, 2023
- Time: 8:15 PM ET
- Venue: GEHA Field at Arrowhead Stadium
- Location: Kansas City, Missouri
- TV: ABC/ESPN
- Live Stream: Watch on Fubo
Travis Kelce Fantasy Points and Projections
|Total Fantasy Pts||Avg. Fantasy Pts||Fantasy Rank (TEs)||Fantasy Rank (Overall)||Projected Fantasy Pts vs. Eagles|
Sign up for Underdog fantasy football today and set your DFS lineup!
Travis Kelce vs. Darius Slay Insights
Travis Kelce & the Chiefs' Offense
- Travis Kelce's 597 yards as a receiver lead the team. He's been targeted 72 times and has totaled 57 receptions and four touchdowns.
- In the air, Kansas City has thrown for the 10th-highest number of yards in the league at 2,384, or 264.9 per game.
- The Chiefs' scoring average on offense is 23.1 points per game, 19th in the league.
- Kansas City has been one of the most pass-happy offenses this season, airing it out 37.8 times game, which is fifth in the league.
- In the red zone, the Chiefs have been one of the most pass-happy offenses this season, throwing the ball 50 times, which ranks them fifth in the NFL.
Darius Slay & the Eagles' Defense
- Darius Slay has a team-high two interceptions to go along with 40 tackles, 1.0 TFL, and seven passes defended.
- When it comes to defending the pass, Philadelphia has given up 2,313 passing yards this year, ranking 19th in the league. In terms of passing touchdowns allowed, it is 30th in the NFL with 19.
- This year, the Eagles rank seventh in the NFL with 21.7 points allowed per game and rank fourth in total yards allowed with 323.3 yards given up per game.
- Philadelphia has allowed more than 100 receiving yards to four players this season.
- 17 players have hauled in a touchdown against the Eagles this season.
Rep your team with officially licensed NFL gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Travis Kelce vs. Darius Slay Advanced Stats
|Travis Kelce||Darius Slay|
|Rec. Targets||72||58||Def. Targets|
|Yards Per Reception||10.5||39||Completions Allowed|
|Rec. Yards Per Game||74.6||5.0||Tackles Per Game|
|Rec. Yards After Catch||279||1.0||Tackles For Loss|
|Rec. Red Zone Targets||11||0.0||Sacks|
Not all offers available in all states. Please gamble responsibly! Contact 1-800-GAMBLER if you or someone you know has developed a gambling problem or addiction.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.