P.J. Washington NBA Player Preview vs. the Celtics - November 20
P.J. Washington will take the court for the Charlotte Hornets on Monday at 7:00 PM ET, against the Boston Celtics.
Watch the NBA, other live sports and more on Fubo! Use our link to sign up for a free trial.
Below, we dig into Washington's stats and trends to help you find the best prop bets.
Rep your team with officially licensed NBA gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
P.J. Washington Prop Bets vs. the Celtics
- Points Prop: Over 13.5 (-114)
- Rebounds Prop: Over 4.5 (-122)
- Three-Pointers Made Prop: Over 1.5 (-128)
Looking to bet on one or more of Washington's player prop bets? Sign up at BetMGM with our link to get a first deposit bonus today!
Get tickets for any NBA game this season at Ticketmaster!
Celtics 2022-23 Defensive Insights
- Conceding 111.4 points per game last year made the Celtics the fourth-ranked team in the league defensively.
- In terms of rebounds, the Celtics were 18th in the league last year, giving up 44 per contest.
- In terms of assists, the Celtics were ranked second in the NBA defensively last year, allowing 23.1 per contest.
- On defense, the Celtics gave up 11.6 made three-pointers per game last season, fifth in the league.
P.J. Washington vs. the Celtics
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.