Norfolk State vs. FGCU Predictions & Picks: Spread, Total - November 20
Monday's game between the Florida Gulf Coast Eagles (1-4) and Norfolk State Spartans (3-2) squaring off at Virgin Islands Sport & Fitness Center has a projected final score of 77-67 (according to our computer prediction) in favor of FGCU, who is listed as the favorite by our model. The game will start at 1:00 PM ET on November 20.
Based on our computer prediction, FGCU should cover the point spread, which is currently listed at 5.5. The two sides are projected to eclipse the 139.5 total.
Norfolk State vs. FGCU Game Info & Odds
- Date: Monday, November 20, 2023
- Time: 1:00 PM ET
- TV: ESPN+
- Live Stream: Watch this game on ESPN+
- Where: Charlotte Amalie, Virgin Islands
- Venue: Virgin Islands Sport & Fitness Center
- Line: FGCU -5.5
- Point Total: 139.5
- Moneyline (To Win): FGCU -250, Norfolk State +195
Place your bets on any college basketball matchup at BetMGM, and sign up with our link for a first-time deposit bonus!
Norfolk State vs. FGCU Score Prediction
- Prediction: FGCU 77, Norfolk State 67
Spread & Total Prediction for Norfolk State vs. FGCU
- Pick ATS: FGCU (-5.5)
- Pick OU: Over (139.5)
FGCU's record against the spread so far this season is 1-3-0, while Norfolk State's is 0-2-0. A total of two out of the Eagles' games this season have hit the over, and one of the Spartans' games have gone over. The two teams score an average of 149.4 points per game, 9.9 more points than this matchup's total.
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Bet on this or any college basketball matchup at BetMGM
Norfolk State Performance Insights
- The Spartans are outscoring opponents by 10.2 points per game, with a +51 scoring differential overall. They put up 76.8 points per game (170th in college basketball) and allow 66.6 per contest (127th in college basketball).
- Norfolk State grabs 35.2 rebounds per game (141st in college basketball) while conceding 28.8 per contest to opponents. It outrebounds opponents by 6.4 boards per game.
- Norfolk State makes 6.4 three-pointers per game (255th in college basketball), 2.6 fewer than its opponents. It is shooting 27.6% from deep (309th in college basketball) and its opponents are shooting 36.3%.
- Norfolk State has come out ahead in the turnover battle by 5.4 per game, committing 13.0 (237th in college basketball) while forcing 18.4 (14th in college basketball).
Rep your team with officially licensed college basketball gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.