Deni Avdija NBA Player Preview vs. the Bucks - November 20
Deni Avdija will hope to make a difference for the Washington Wizards on Monday at 7:00 PM ET, against the Milwaukee Bucks.
Watch the NBA, other live sports and more on Fubo! Use our link to sign up for a free trial.
We're going to examine Avdija's prop bets, using stats and trends to help you make good predictions.
Rep your team with officially licensed NBA gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Deni Avdija Prop Bets vs. the Bucks
- Points Prop: Over 11.5 (-118)
- Rebounds Prop: Over 6.5 (+108)
- Assists Prop: Over 3.5 (-132)
- Three-Pointers Made Prop: Over 1.5 (+142)
Looking to bet on one or more of Avdija's player prop bets? Sign up at BetMGM with our link to get a first deposit bonus today!
Get tickets for any NBA game this season at Ticketmaster!
Bucks 2022-23 Defensive Insights
- Defensively, the Bucks conceded 113.3 points per game last year, 14th in the league.
- The Bucks allowed 44.2 rebounds on average last season, 20th in the NBA.
- Looking at assists, the Bucks were ranked fifth in the league defensively last year, giving up 23.9 per game.
- Giving up 12.1 made three-pointers per game last season, the Bucks were 11th in the league in that category.
Deni Avdija vs. the Bucks
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.