Liberty vs. Vermont: Betting Trends, Record ATS, Home/Road Splits - November 19
The Liberty Flames (4-0) host the Vermont Catamounts (4-0) at HTC Center on Sunday, November 19, 2023 at 5:30 PM ET on ESPN2. There is no line set for the matchup.
Place your bets on any college basketball matchup at BetMGM, and sign up with our link for a first-time deposit bonus!
Liberty vs. Vermont Odds & Info
- Date: Sunday, November 19, 2023
- Time: 5:30 PM ET
- TV: ESPN2
- Where: Conway, South Carolina
- Venue: HTC Center
|-||Not Set||Not Set|
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Liberty Betting Records & Stats
- Liberty went 16-13-0 ATS last season.
- Vermont's .586 ATS win percentage (17-12-0 ATS Record) in 2022-23 was higher than Liberty's .552 mark (16-13-0 ATS Record).
Liberty vs. Vermont Over/Under Stats
|2022-23 Average PPG||Combined Average PPG||Average Opponent PPG||Combined Average Opponent PPG||Average Total|
Get tickets for any college basketball game this season at Ticketmaster!
Additional Liberty Insights & Trends
- Last year, the Flames averaged 7.8 more points per game (74.7) than the Catamounts allowed (66.9).
- Liberty went 13-7 against the spread and 22-3 overall last season when scoring more than 66.9 points.
Bet on this or any college basketball matchup at BetMGM
Liberty vs. Vermont Betting Splits
|2022-23 ATS Record||2022-23 Over/Under Record (O-U-P)|
Liberty vs. Vermont Home/Away Splits (Last Season)
|12-3-0||Home ATS Record||7-3-0|
|3-9-0||Away ATS Record||9-5-0|
|78.8||Points Scored Per Game (Home)||80|
|71.2||Points Scored Per Game (Away)||69.2|
|7-8-0||Over-Under-Push Record (Home)||4-6-0|
|6-6-0||Over-Under-Push Record (Away)||8-6-0|
Rep your team with officially licensed college basketball gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.