Liberty vs. Vermont: Odds, spread, over/under and other Vegas lines - November 19
The Liberty Flames (4-0) carry a four-game win streak into a home contest against the Vermont Catamounts (4-0), who have won four straight as well. It tips at 5:30 PM ET (on ESPN2) on Sunday, November 19, 2023.
Find odds, spreads, over/unders and more from multiple sportsbooks in this article for the Liberty vs. Vermont matchup.
Liberty vs. Vermont Game Info
- When: Sunday, November 19, 2023 at 5:30 PM ET
- Where: HTC Center in Conway, South Carolina
- How to Watch on TV: ESPN2
Liberty vs. Vermont Odds, Spread, Over/Under
Take a look at the odds, spread and over/under for this matchup available on several sportsbooks.
|Favorite||Total||Liberty Moneyline||Vermont Moneyline|
|BetMGM||Liberty (-5.5)||133.5||-||-||Bet on this game at BetMGM|
|FanDuel||Liberty (-4.5)||133.5||-200||+164||Bet on this game at FanDuel|
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Liberty vs. Vermont Betting Trends (2022-23)
- Liberty went 16-13-0 ATS last season.
- The Flames and their opponents combined to go over the point total 13 out of 29 times last season.
- Vermont went 17-12-0 ATS last year.
- A total of 14 of the Catamounts' games last year went over the point total.
Check out all the futures bets available at BetMGM!
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.