Hampton vs. Norfolk State Women's Basketball Predictions & Picks - November 19
Sunday's game at Hampton Convocation Center has the Norfolk State Spartans (4-0) matching up with the Hampton Pirates (0-2) at 2:00 PM ET (on November 19). Our computer prediction projects a one-sided 66-46 win, heavily favoring Norfolk State.
The Pirates head into this matchup on the heels of a 62-32 loss to North Carolina on Wednesday.
Hampton vs. Norfolk State Game Info
- When: Sunday, November 19, 2023 at 2:00 PM ET
- Where: Hampton Convocation Center in Hampton, Virginia
Hampton vs. Norfolk State Score Prediction
- Prediction: Norfolk State 66, Hampton 46
Other CAA Predictions
Get tickets for any college basketball game this season at Ticketmaster!
Hampton Performance Insights (2022-23)
- The Pirates had a -92 scoring differential last season, falling short by 3.1 points per game. They put up 61.8 points per game, 244th in college basketball, and gave up 64.9 per outing to rank 196th in college basketball.
- On offense, Hampton averaged 60.1 points per game last year in conference action. As a comparison, its season average (61.8 points per game) was 1.7 PPG higher.
- In home games, the Pirates scored 7.2 more points per game last year (65.0) than they did away from home (57.8).
- In 2022-23, Hampton gave up 59.6 points per game when playing at home. On the road, it allowed 67.9.
Rep your team with officially licensed college basketball gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.