How to Watch the William & Mary vs. Richmond Game: Streaming & TV Channel Info for November 18
The William & Mary Tribe (6-4) host a CAA showdown against the Richmond Spiders (7-3) on Saturday, November 18, 2023 at Walter J. Zable Stadium at Cary Field.
William & Mary ranks 90th in points scored this year (21.3 points per game), but has been thriving on the defensive side of the ball, ranking eighth-best in the FCS with 17.7 points allowed per game. In terms of total yards, Richmond ranks 86th in the FCS (329.7 total yards per game) and 49th defensively (333.6 total yards allowed per game).
See more coverage below, including how to watch this game on FloSports.
William & Mary vs. Richmond Game Info
- Date: Saturday, November 18, 2023
- Time: 1:00 PM ET
- Channel: FloSports
- City: Ribeira Grande, Portugal
- Venue: Walter J. Zable Stadium at Cary Field
How to Watch Week 12 Games
- SMU vs Memphis
- Colorado vs Washington State
- Oklahoma State vs Houston
- Louisville vs Miami (FL)
- South Florida vs UTSA
- Michigan vs Maryland
- Oregon vs Arizona State
- Georgia vs Tennessee
- UCLA vs USC
- Illinois vs Iowa
- Rutgers vs Penn State
- Oklahoma vs BYU
- Wake Forest vs Notre Dame
- North Carolina vs Clemson
William & Mary vs. Richmond Key Statistics
|William & Mary||Richmond|
|348.5 (65th)||Off. Yards Avg. (Rank)||329.7 (80th)|
|295.1 (24th)||Def. Yards Avg. (Rank)||333.6 (52nd)|
|199.6 (14th)||Rush Yards Avg. (Rank)||126.5 (81st)|
|148.9 (110th)||Pass Yards Avg. (Rank)||203.2 (63rd)|
|1 (51st)||Turnovers (Rank)||1 (51st)|
|2 (21st)||Takeaways (Rank)||2 (21st)|
William & Mary Stats Leaders
- Darius Wilson has racked up 1,321 yards (132.1 ypg) on 119-of-197 passing with eight touchdowns compared to four interceptions this season. In addition, he's added 312 rushing yards (31.2 ypg) on 84 carries while scoring two touchdowns on the ground.
- Malachi Imoh has carried the ball 117 times for a team-high 764 yards on the ground and has found the end zone two times as a runner. He's also tacked on 19 catches for 183 yards (18.3 per game) and one touchdown via the pass.
- Bronson Yoder has been handed the ball 77 times this year and racked up 408 yards (40.8 per game) with four touchdowns.
- JT Mayo's leads his squad with 367 yards as a receiver. He's racked up that yardage on 27 receptions (out of 32 targets) and scored four touchdowns.
- Hollis Mathis has caught 21 passes for 267 yards (26.7 yards per game) and two touchdowns this year.
- Sean McElwain has been the target of 15 passes and hauled in 19 receptions for 230 yards, an average of 23 yards per contest.
Richmond Stats Leaders
- Camden Coleman has racked up 975 yards (97.5 ypg) while completing 65.4% of his passes and tossing 10 touchdown passes with six interceptions this season.
- Savon Smith has run the ball 114 times for 540 yards, with six touchdowns.
- Kyle Wickersham has piled up 67 carries and totaled 260 yards with three touchdowns.
- Nick DeGennaro has collected 54 receptions this season and his team-high yardage total sits at 663 (66.3 yards per game). He's been targeted 56 times and has eight touchdowns.
- Jerry Garcia Jr. has put together a 294-yard season so far with two touchdowns. He's caught 20 passes on 19 targets.
- Landon Ellis has racked up 175 reciving yards (17.5 ypg) and one touchdown this season.
Rep your team with officially licensed William & Mary or Richmond gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.