How to Watch the Virginia Tech vs. NC State Game: Streaming & TV Channel Info for November 18
The Virginia Tech Hokies (5-5) host an ACC clash against the NC State Wolfpack (7-3) on Saturday, November 18, 2023 at Lane Stadium.
Virginia Tech ranks 74th in scoring offense (26 points per game) and 52nd in scoring defense (23.9 points allowed per game) this season. NC State ranks 84th in the FBS with 24.8 points per contest, but it has been led by its defense, which ranks 24th-best by giving up just 19.4 points per contest.
We will dive into all of the info about this contest, including how to watch on ACC Network.
Virginia Tech vs. NC State Game Info
- Date: Saturday, November 18, 2023
- Time: 3:30 PM ET
- Channel: ACC Network
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo
- City: Blacksburg, Virginia
- Venue: Lane Stadium
How to Watch Week 12 Games
- Colorado vs Washington State
- Washington vs Oregon State
- Nebraska vs Wisconsin
- Kansas State vs Kansas
- Georgia vs Tennessee
- Louisville vs Miami (FL)
- Oklahoma vs BYU
- Michigan vs Maryland
- UCLA vs USC
- SMU vs Memphis
- Wake Forest vs Notre Dame
- Oklahoma State vs Houston
- Texas vs Iowa State
- Georgia State vs LSU
- South Florida vs UTSA
- Rutgers vs Penn State
- Florida vs Missouri
- Illinois vs Iowa
- Oregon vs Arizona State
- North Carolina vs Clemson
Virginia Tech vs. NC State Key Statistics
|Virginia Tech||NC State|
|378.7 (74th)||Off. Yards Avg. (Rank)||324.4 (110th)|
|317.2 (21st)||Def. Yards Avg. (Rank)||314.9 (20th)|
|173.1 (45th)||Rush Yards Avg. (Rank)||144.3 (82nd)|
|205.6 (91st)||Pass Yards Avg. (Rank)||180.1 (114th)|
|11 (29th)||Turnovers (Rank)||14 (66th)|
|11 (101st)||Takeaways (Rank)||20 (5th)|
Virginia Tech Stats Leaders
- Kyron Drones has been a dual threat for Virginia Tech so far this season. He has 1,525 passing yards, completing 59.4% of his passes and collecting nine touchdown passes and two interceptions this season. He's rushed for 541 yards (54.1 ypg) on 130 carries with four rushing touchdowns.
- Bhayshul Tuten has carried the ball 137 times for a team-high 613 yards on the ground and has found the end zone seven times. He's also tacked on 24 catches for 218 yards (21.8 per game) and two touchdowns via the pass.
- Jaylin Lane has hauled in 33 catches for 458 yards (45.8 yards per game) to lead the team so far this season. He's found the end zone six times as a receiver.
- Da'Quan Felton has put together a 447-yard season so far with four touchdowns, reeling in 28 passes on 57 targets.
- Stephen Gosnell has compiled 19 grabs for 275 yards, an average of 27.5 yards per game. He's scored one time as a receiver this season.
NC State Stats Leaders
- Brennan Armstrong has been a dual threat for NC State this season. He has 1,082 passing yards (108.2 per game) while completing 59.9% of his passes. He's thrown six touchdown passes and six interceptions this season. On the ground, he's compiled 433 yards (43.3 ypg) on 96 carries with four rushing touchdowns.
- Michael Allen has racked up 251 yards (on 52 attempts) with one touchdown.
- Kevin Concepcion paces his squad with 573 receiving yards on 50 receptions with six touchdowns.
- Terrell Timmons Jr. has racked up 195 receiving yards (19.5 yards per game) on 11 receptions.
- Julian Gray's 25 targets have resulted in 15 grabs for 163 yards and one touchdown.
Rep your team with officially licensed Virginia Tech or NC State gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.