VCU vs. Seattle U: Odds, spread, over/under and other Vegas lines - November 18
The VCU Rams (2-1) hit the court against the Seattle U Redhawks (2-1) at 2:00 PM ET on Saturday, November 18, 2023 on ESPN+.
In this article, you will find the spread and odds across multiple sportsbooks for the VCU vs. Seattle U matchup.
VCU vs. Seattle U Game Info
- When: Saturday, November 18, 2023 at 2:00 PM ET
- Where: Stuart C. Siegel Center in Richmond, Virginia
- How to Watch on TV: ESPN+
- Live Stream: Watch this game on ESPN+
VCU vs. Seattle U Odds, Spread, Over/Under
Check out the odds, spread and over/under for this matchup listed at several sportsbooks.
|Favorite||Total||VCU Moneyline||Seattle U Moneyline|
|BetMGM||VCU (-8.5)||136.5||-400||+310||Bet on this game at BetMGM|
|FanDuel||VCU (-8.5)||136.5||-385||+300||Bet on this game at FanDuel|
Sportsbook Promo Codes
VCU vs. Seattle U Betting Trends (2022-23)
- VCU put together a 16-15-0 record against the spread last season.
- A total of 12 Rams games last season went over the point total.
- Seattle U won 12 games against the spread last year, while failing to cover 14 times.
- Last year, 13 of the Redhawks' games went over the point total.
VCU Futures Odds
- Odds to win the national championship: +8000
- In terms of its odds to win the national championship (+8000), VCU is 38th in the country. It is far higher than that, 28th, according to computer rankings.
- VCU has a 1.2% chance of winning the national championship, based on its moneyline odds.
Check out all the futures bets available at BetMGM!
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.