Richmond vs. American Women's Basketball Predictions & Picks - November 18
Saturday's contest features the Richmond Spiders (2-1) and the American Eagles (1-2) clashing at Robins Center in what is expected to be a one-sided matchup, with a projected 73-62 win for heavily favored Richmond according to our computer prediction. Tipoff is at 6:00 PM ET on November 18.
Their last time out, the Spiders won on Wednesday 80-53 against Gardner-Webb.
Richmond vs. American Game Info
- When: Saturday, November 18, 2023 at 6:00 PM ET
- Where: Robins Center in Richmond, Virginia
- How to Watch on TV: ESPN+
- Live Stream: Watch this game on ESPN+
Richmond vs. American Score Prediction
- Prediction: Richmond 73, American 62
Other A-10 Predictions
Get tickets for any college basketball game this season at Ticketmaster!
Richmond Performance Insights (2022-23)
- The Spiders outscored opponents by 7.4 points per game last season, with a +236 scoring differential overall. They put up 69.0 points per game (100th in college basketball) and allowed 61.6 per contest (100th in college basketball).
- Richmond averaged 68.6 points per game last year in conference action, which was 0.4 fewer points per game than its overall average (69.0).
- At home, the Spiders put up 14.5 more points per game last season (76.3) than they did on the road (61.8).
- Richmond surrendered 61.3 points per game at home last year, compared to 61.5 in road games.
Rep your team with officially licensed college basketball gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.