Rasmus Sandin Game Preview: Capitals vs. Blue Jackets - November 18
The Washington Capitals, including Rasmus Sandin, take the ice Saturday against the Columbus Blue Jackets at Capital One Arena, with the puck dropping at 7:30 PM ET. Looking to wager on Sandin's props? Here is some information to help you.
Catch over 1,000 out of market NHL games, plus original programming, with ESPN+ or the Disney Bundle.
Rasmus Sandin vs. Blue Jackets Game Info & Odds
- When: Saturday, November 18, 2023 at 7:30 PM ET
- TV Channel: ESPN+, BSOH, and MNMT
- Live Stream: Watch this game on ESPN+
- Points Prop: 0.5 points (Over odds: +105)
- Assists Prop: 0.5 assists (Over odds: +135)
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Bet on this or any NHL matchup at BetMGM
Rep your team with officially licensed NHL gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Sandin Season Stats Insights
- Sandin's plus-minus this season, in 23:17 per game on the ice, is +4.
- Through 14 games this season, Sandin has yet to score a goal.
- Sandin has a point in four games this season through 14 games played, but none of those games resulted in a multi-point effort.
- In four of 14 games this season, Sandin has had an assist, but no games with multiple assists.
- The implied probability that Sandin goes over his points over/under is 48.8%, based on the odds.
- Sandin has an implied probability of 42.6% of going over his assist prop bet, based on the odds.
Sandin Stats vs. the Blue Jackets
- The Blue Jackets have conceded 60 goals in total (3.5 per game), which ranks 28th in the NHL in goals allowed.
- The team's goal differential (-14) ranks 29th in the NHL.
|2023-2024 Season||Stat||vs. Columbus|
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.