Radford vs. UNC Greensboro Women's Basketball Predictions & Picks - November 18
Saturday's game features the UNC Greensboro Spartans (2-1) and the Radford Highlanders (2-2) matching up at Dedmon Center (on November 18) at 2:00 PM ET. This matchup, according to our computer prediction, will result in a 59-52 victory for UNC Greensboro.
In their last game on Wednesday, the Highlanders suffered a 49-45 loss to East Tennessee State.
Radford vs. UNC Greensboro Game Info
- When: Saturday, November 18, 2023 at 2:00 PM ET
- Where: Dedmon Center in Radford, Virginia
- How to Watch on TV: ESPN+
- Live Stream: Watch this game on ESPN+
Radford vs. UNC Greensboro Score Prediction
- Prediction: UNC Greensboro 59, Radford 52
Other Big South Predictions
Get tickets for any college basketball game this season at Ticketmaster!
Radford Performance Insights (2022-23)
- The Highlanders had a +47 scoring differential last season, topping opponents by 1.5 points per game. They put up 63.6 points per game, 207th in college basketball, and allowed 62.1 per outing to rank 110th in college basketball.
- In conference contests, Radford averaged fewer points per contest (62.3) than its overall average (63.6).
- In home games, the Highlanders put up 9.8 more points per game last season (67.9) than they did on the road (58.1).
- In 2022-23, Radford allowed 55.6 points per game when playing at home. Away from home, it allowed 65.9.
Rep your team with officially licensed college basketball gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.