Old Dominion vs. Georgia Southern: Promo codes, odds, spread, and over/under - November 18
The Georgia Southern Eagles (6-4) will meet a fellow Sun Belt opponent, the Old Dominion Monarchs (4-6) in a matchup on Saturday, November 18, 2023 at Allen E. Paulson Stadium. The Eagles are listed as favorites in this one, with the spread sitting at 5.5 points. An over/under of 62.5 points has been set for the outing.
Find odds, spreads, over/unders and more from multiple sportsbooks in this article for the Georgia Southern vs. Old Dominion matchup.
Old Dominion vs. Georgia Southern Game Info
- Date: Saturday, November 18, 2023
- Time: 6:00 PM ET
- Channel: ESPN+
- Live Stream: Watch this game on ESPN+
- City: Statesboro, Georgia
- Venue: Allen E. Paulson Stadium
Watch college football live, along with tons of other live sports and TV, with a free trial to Fubo.
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Old Dominion vs. Georgia Southern Odds, Spread, Over/Under
Take a look at the odds, spread and over/under for this matchup available on multiple sportsbooks.
|Favorite||Total||Georgia Southern Moneyline||Old Dominion Moneyline|
|BetMGM||Georgia Southern (-5.5)||62.5||-225||+180||Bet on this game with BetMGM|
|FanDuel||Georgia Southern (-5.5)||61.5||-220||+180||Bet on this game with FanDuel|
Week 12 Odds
- Louisville vs Miami (FL)
- Oklahoma vs BYU
- Oregon vs Arizona State
- UCLA vs USC
- Oklahoma State vs Houston
- SMU vs Memphis
- North Carolina vs Clemson
- Washington vs Oregon State
- Kansas State vs Kansas
- Florida vs Missouri
- Colorado vs Washington State
- New Mexico vs Fresno State
- Michigan vs Maryland
- Texas vs Iowa State
- Georgia vs Tennessee
- Wake Forest vs Notre Dame
- Georgia State vs LSU
- Nebraska vs Wisconsin
- Illinois vs Iowa
- South Florida vs UTSA
Old Dominion vs. Georgia Southern Betting Trends
- Old Dominion has put together a 6-3-0 ATS record so far this year.
- The Monarchs have been an underdog by 5.5 points or more seven times this season, and covered the spread in five of those contests.
- Georgia Southern is 4-5-0 ATS this season.
- The Eagles have been favored by 5.5 points or more four times this season, and covered the spread in three of those matchups.
Not all offers available in all states. Please gamble responsibly! Contact 1-800-GAMBLER if you or someone you know has developed a gambling problem or addiction.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.