Miami (FL) vs. Louisville Predictions & Picks: Odds, Moneyline, Spread - Saturday, November 18
The Louisville Cardinals are expected to win their matchup against the Miami Hurricanes at 12:00 PM on Saturday, November 18, according to our computer projections. If you're wanting more predictions on the final score, spread, and point total, we list those numbers below.
Miami (FL) vs. Louisville Predictions and Picks
|ATS Pick||Total Pick||Score Prediction|
|Louisville (+1)||Over (46.5)||Louisville 29, Miami (FL) 22|
Watch this game on Fubo
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Week 12 Predictions
- SMU vs Memphis
- Georgia vs Tennessee
- Colorado vs Washington State
- Rutgers vs Penn State
- Washington vs Oregon State
- UCLA vs USC
- Georgia State vs LSU
- South Florida vs UTSA
- Illinois vs Iowa
- Nebraska vs Wisconsin
- Wake Forest vs Notre Dame
- Texas vs Iowa State
- Oklahoma State vs Houston
- Florida vs Missouri
- Oklahoma vs BYU
- Kansas State vs Kansas
- New Mexico vs Fresno State
- North Carolina vs Clemson
- Oregon vs Arizona State
- Michigan vs Maryland
Miami (FL) Betting Info (2023)
Looking to bet on Miami (FL) vs. Louisville? Head to BetMGM using our link to claim a first-time depositor bonus!
- The Hurricanes have a 52.4% chance to win this contest based on the moneyline's implied probability.
- Against the spread, the Hurricanes are 5-4-0 this year.
- Miami (FL) is 2-3 ATS when playing as at least 1-point favorites.
- Out of nine Hurricanes games so far this season, five have gone over the total.
- The total for this game is 46.5, 2.9 points fewer than the average total in Miami (FL) games thus far this season.
Louisville Betting Info (2023)
- The implied probability of a win by the Cardinals based on the moneyline is 52.4%.
- The Cardinals are 5-4-1 against the spread this year.
- In games it has played as at least 1-point underdogs this season, Louisville is 1-0 against the spread.
- The Cardinals have hit the over in four of their 10 games with a set total (40%).
- Louisville games this season have averaged an over/under of 50.7 points, 4.2 more than the point total in this matchup.
Rep your team with officially licensed college football gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Hurricanes vs. Cardinals 2023 Scoring Insights
|Pts||Pts Allowed||Home Pts||Home Pts Allowed||Away Pts||Away Pts Allowed|
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.