Hornets vs. Knicks Prediction & Picks: Line, Spread, Over/Under - November 18
The Charlotte Hornets (3-8) are underdogs (+6.5) as they try to break a three-game losing streak when they host the New York Knicks (7-5) at 6:00 PM ET on Saturday, November 18, 2023 at Spectrum Center. The game airs on BSSE and MSG.
Place your bets on any NBA matchup at BetMGM, and sign up with our link for a first-time deposit bonus!
Hornets vs. Knicks Game Info & Odds
- Date: Saturday, November 18, 2023
- Time: 6:00 PM ET
- How to Watch on TV: BSSE and MSG
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo
- Location: Charlotte, North Carolina
- Venue: Spectrum Center
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Hornets vs. Knicks Score Prediction
- Prediction: Knicks 118 - Hornets 107
Hornets vs Knicks Additional Info
|Knicks vs Hornets Injury Report|
|Knicks vs Hornets Odds/Over/Under|
|Knicks vs Hornets Players to Watch|
|Knicks vs Hornets Betting Trends & Stats|
|Knicks vs Hornets Player Props|
|How to Watch Knicks vs Hornets|
Get tickets for any NBA game this season at Ticketmaster!
Spread & Total Prediction for Hornets vs. Knicks
- Pick ATS: Knicks (- 6.5)
- Computer Predicted Spread: Knicks (-11.0)
- Pick OU:
- Computer Predicted Total: 225.4
- The Hornets (5-6-0 ATS) have covered the spread 66.7% of the time, 21.2% less often than the Knicks (8-4-0) this year.
- As a 6.5-point favorite or more in 2023-24, New York is 3-0 against the spread compared to the 2-2 ATS record Charlotte racks up as a 6.5-point underdog.
- When it comes to eclipsing the over/under in 2023-24, New York does it in fewer games (33.3% of the time) than Charlotte (63.6%).
- As a moneyline favorite this season, the Knicks are 5-1, while the Hornets are 3-6 as moneyline underdogs.
Put your picks to the test and bet on the Hornets with BetMGM Sportsbook.
Hornets Performance Insights
- In 2023-24, the Hornets are 14th in the league offensively (113.5 points scored per game) and fourth-worst defensively (122.6 points conceded).
- Charlotte grabs 45.2 rebounds per game and concede 42.6 boards, ranking 10th and 11th, respectively, in the league.
- At 24.5 assists per game, the Hornets are 22nd in the league.
- At 14 turnovers committed per game and 13 turnovers forced, Charlotte is 15th and 22nd in the league, respectively.
- The Hornets are the worst squad in the NBA in 3-pointers made (9.1 per game) and second-worst in 3-point percentage (31.3%).
Rep your team with officially licensed NBA gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.