Best Bets & Odds for the James Madison vs. Appalachian State Game – Saturday, November 18
The No. 18 James Madison Dukes (10-0) face a Sun Belt matchup with the Appalachian State Mountaineers (6-4). For odds and best bets, keep reading.
Looking to put together a parlay or a few single bets on James Madison vs. Appalachian State? Head to BetMGM using our link to get up to $1500 in bonus bets with our promo code!
Sportsbook Promo Codes
When and Where is James Madison vs. Appalachian State?
- Date: Saturday, November 18, 2023
- Time: 2:00 PM ET
- Channel: ESPN+
- Live Stream: Watch this game on ESPN+
- City: Harrisonburg, Virginia
- Venue: Bridgeforth Stadium and Zane Showker Field
Best Moneyline Bet
- Prediction: James Madison 36, Appalachian State 21
- James Madison has won all eight of the games it has been favored on the moneyline this season.
- The Dukes have played as a moneyline favorite of -400 or shorter in just two games this season, and they won both.
- This season, Appalachian State has won one out of the three games in which it has been the underdog.
- The Mountaineers have played as an underdog of +310 or more once this season and lost that game.
- The Dukes have an implied moneyline win probability of 80.0% in this game.
Against the Spread Pick
- Pick ATS:
James Madison (-9.5)
- James Madison is 7-3-0 against the spread this year.
- This season, the Dukes have just one ATS win in three games as a favorite of 9.5 points or more.
- In Appalachian State's 10 games this season, it has four wins against the spread.
- The Mountaineers covered the spread in their only game when underdogs by 9.5 points or more.
Parlay your bets together on the James Madison vs. Appalachian State matchup with BetMGM, where you can use our link to get a great first-time player bonus!
Best Over/Under Pick
- Pick OU: Over (56.5)
- James Madison and its opponents have combined to go over Saturday's total of 56.5 points three times this season.
- There have been five Appalachian State games that have ended with a combined score over 56.5 points this season.
- The total for the contest of 56.5 is 12.6 points fewer than the combined points per game averages for James Madison (34.3 points per game) and Appalachian State (34.8 points per game).
Expecting a high-scoring contest or a defensive masterclass? Check out the alternate markets and ways you can bet on this matchup with BetMGM, using our link for a bonus offer for new players.
|Point Total AVG||49.9||51.7||48|
|Implied Total AVG||31.3||36||26.6|
|Moneyline Favorite Record||8-0||4-0||4-0|
|Moneyline Underdog Record||1-0||0-0||1-0|
|Point Total AVG||54.5||54.6||54.3|
|Implied Total AVG||32.4||33||31.8|
|Moneyline Favorite Record||5-2||4-1||1-1|
|Moneyline Underdog Record||1-2||0-0||1-2|
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.