Capitals vs. Blue Jackets: Betting Trends, Odds, Advanced Stats
The Columbus Blue Jackets (4-9-4) bring a six-game road losing streak into a matchup with the Washington Capitals (8-4-2) on Saturday, November 18 at 7:30 PM ET on ESPN+, BSOH, and MNMT.
Catch over 1,000 out of market NHL games, plus original programming, with ESPN+ or the Disney Bundle.
Capitals vs. Blue Jackets Game Info
- When: Saturday, November 18, 2023 at 7:30 PM ET
- TV Channel: ESPN+, BSOH, and MNMT Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo
- Where: Capital One Arena in Washington D.C.
|Capitals (-155)||Blue Jackets (+125)||6||Capitals (-1.5)|
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Bet on this or any NHL matchup at BetMGM
Capitals Betting Insights
- The Capitals have been a moneyline favorite four times this season, and have gone 3-1 in those games.
- Washington has played as a moneyline favorite of -155 or shorter in just one game this season, and won.
- Based on this matchup's moneyline, the Capitals' implied win probability is 60.8%.
- In four games this season, Washington and its opponent have combined for more than 6 goals.
Capitals vs Blue Jackets Additional Info
|Capitals vs Blue Jackets Odds/Over/Under|
|Capitals vs Blue Jackets Prediction|
|Capitals vs Blue Jackets Player Props|
|How to Watch Capitals vs Blue Jackets|
Capitals vs. Blue Jackets Rankings
|Capitals Total (Rank)||Blue Jackets Total (Rank)|
|33 (31st)||Goals||46 (22nd)|
|37 (3rd)||Goals Allowed||60 (28th)|
|3 (31st)||Power Play Goals||6 (27th)|
|7 (6th)||Shorthanded Goals Allowed||6 (3rd)|
Capitals Advanced Stats
- Washington is 6-4-0 against the spread, and 7-2-1 overall, in its last 10 contests.
- In Washington's past 10 games, it hit the over twice.
- The Capitals have had an average of 6.3 total goals scored in their past 10 games, 0.3 higher than this matchup's over/under.
- In their last 10 games, the Capitals are putting up 1.1 more goals per game than their season-long average.
- The Capitals are ranked 31st in the league with 33 goals this season, an average of 2.4 per contest.
- On defense, the Capitals are one of the best units in NHL play, giving up 37 goals to rank third.
- They're ranked 20th in the league with a -4 goal differential .
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.