Alexander Ovechkin Game Preview: Capitals vs. Blue Jackets - November 18
The Washington Capitals, including Alexander Ovechkin, will be in action Saturday at 7:30 PM ET, and they'll be up against the Columbus Blue Jackets. If you're thinking about a bet on Ovechkin against the Blue Jackets, we have plenty of info to help.
Catch over 1,000 out of market NHL games, plus original programming, with ESPN+ or the Disney Bundle.
Alexander Ovechkin vs. Blue Jackets Game Info & Odds
- When: Saturday, November 18, 2023 at 7:30 PM ET
- TV Channel: ESPN+, BSOH, and MNMT
- Live Stream: Watch this game on ESPN+
- Points Prop: 1.5 points (Over odds: +150)
- Assists Prop: 0.5 assists (Over odds: -105)
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Bet on this or any NHL matchup at BetMGM
Rep your team with officially licensed NHL gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Ovechkin Season Stats Insights
- Ovechkin has averaged 20:25 of ice time this season (with a plus-minus rating of +3).
- In three of 14 games this season, Ovechkin has scored a goal, and he has one game with multiple goals.
- Ovechkin has a point in eight games this year (out of 14), including multiple points three times.
- Ovechkin has an assist in six of 14 games this year, with multiple assists in one of them.
- Ovechkin's odds on his points prop carry an implied probability of 40% that he hits the over.
- Given his moneyline odds, Ovechkin has an implied probability of 51.2% of going over his assist prop bet.
Ovechkin Stats vs. the Blue Jackets
- The Blue Jackets have conceded 60 goals in total (3.5 per game), which ranks 28th in the NHL in goals allowed.
- The team's -14 goal differential ranks 29th in the NHL.
|2023-2024 Season||Stat||vs. Columbus|
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.