William & Mary vs. Air Force Predictions & Picks: Spread, Total - November 17
Friday's contest between the William & Mary Tribe (2-2) and the Air Force Falcons (2-2) at Clune Arena has a projected final score of 75-71 based on our computer prediction, with William & Mary taking home the win. Tipoff is at 6:30 PM on November 17.
According to our computer prediction, William & Mary is projected to cover the point spread (8.5) versus Air Force. The two teams are projected to exceed the 130.5 over/under.
William & Mary vs. Air Force Game Info & Odds
- Date: Friday, November 17, 2023
- Time: 6:30 PM ET
- TV: MW Network
- Where: Colorado Springs, Colorado
- Venue: Clune Arena
- Line: Air Force -8.5
- Point Total: 130.5
- Moneyline (To Win): Air Force -400, William & Mary +310
Place your bets on any college basketball matchup at BetMGM, and sign up with our link for a first-time deposit bonus!
William & Mary vs. Air Force Score Prediction
- Prediction: William & Mary 75, Air Force 71
Spread & Total Prediction for William & Mary vs. Air Force
- Pick ATS: William & Mary (+8.5)
- Pick OU: Over (130.5)
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Bet on this or any college basketball matchup at BetMGM
William & Mary Performance Insights
- On offense, William & Mary scored 67.2 points per game (294th-ranked in college basketball) last year. It allowed 70.3 points per contest at the other end of the court (184th-ranked).
- The Tribe pulled down 29.8 boards per game (288th-ranked in college basketball) last season, while allowing 31.1 rebounds per contest (175th-ranked).
- William & Mary averaged 12.2 assists per game, which ranked them 249th in the country.
- The Tribe committed 11.2 turnovers per game (113th-ranked in college basketball) this year, while forcing 10.8 turnovers per contest (276th-ranked).
- The Tribe were 125th in college basketball with 7.8 three-pointers per game last season. Meanwhile, they ranked 49th with a 36.7% shooting percentage from downtown.
- William & Mary ranked 177th in the country with 7.2 threes allowed per game. Meanwhile, it ranked 256th with a 34.9% shooting percentage allowed from beyond the arc.
- Last season William & Mary took 61.8% two-pointers, accounting for 67.6% of the team's baskets. It shot 38.2% three-pointers (32.4% of the team's baskets).
Rep your team with officially licensed college basketball gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.