VMI vs. South Dakota Predictions & Picks: Spread, Total - November 17
Friday's contest between the South Dakota Coyotes (2-1) and the VMI Keydets (1-2) at Desert Diamond Arena has a projected final score of 80-74 based on our computer prediction, with South Dakota taking home the win. Game time is at 2:00 PM on November 17.
Based on our computer prediction, VMI should cover the point spread, which currently sits at 7.5. The two sides are projected to go over the 151.5 over/under.
VMI vs. South Dakota Game Info & Odds
- Date: Friday, November 17, 2023
- Time: 2:00 PM ET
- TV: ESPN+
- Live Stream: Watch this game on ESPN+
- Where: Glendale, Arizona
- Venue: Desert Diamond Arena
- Line: South Dakota -7.5
- Point Total: 151.5
- Moneyline (To Win): South Dakota -350, VMI +260
Place your bets on any college basketball matchup at BetMGM, and sign up with our link for a first-time deposit bonus!
VMI vs. South Dakota Score Prediction
- Prediction: South Dakota 80, VMI 74
Spread & Total Prediction for VMI vs. South Dakota
- Pick ATS: VMI (+7.5)
- Pick OU: Over (151.5)
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Bet on this or any college basketball matchup at BetMGM
VMI Performance Insights
- VMI ranked 232nd in college basketball with 69.4 points per game last season, but on defense it was less effective, allowing 76.8 points per game (22nd-worst in college basketball).
- The Keydets pulled down 32.4 boards per game (134th-ranked in college basketball) last year, while allowing 31.7 rebounds per contest (217th-ranked).
- Last season VMI ranked 307th in college basketball in assists, dishing out 11.4 per game.
- The Keydets averaged 12.2 turnovers per game (217th-ranked in college basketball). They forced 10.4 turnovers per contest (310th-ranked).
- The Keydets ranked 12th-best in college basketball by draining 9.7 threes per game. In terms of three-point percentage, they ranked 122nd in college basketball at 35.1%.
- VMI struggled to defend three-pointers last season, ranking -4-worst in the country in threes allowed per game (10.7) and 22nd-worst in three-point percentage allowed (36.7%).
- When it comes to shot breakdown, VMI took 54.2% two-pointers (accounting for 61.4% of the team's buckets) and 45.8% threes (38.6%).
Rep your team with officially licensed college basketball gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.