How to Watch Villanova vs. Maryland on TV or Live Stream - November 17
The Maryland Terrapins (1-2) face the No. 21 Villanova Wildcats (2-1) on Friday, November 17, 2023 at The William B. Finneran Pavilion. It starts at 8:30 PM ET on Fox Sports 1.
Watch college basketball, other live sports and more on Fubo! Use our link to sign up for a free trial.
Villanova vs. Maryland Game Info
- When: Friday, November 17, 2023 at 8:30 PM ET
- Where: The William B. Finneran Pavilion in Bryn Mawr, Pennsylvania
- TV: FOX Sports Networks
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo
Get tickets for any college basketball game this season at Ticketmaster!
Villanova Stats Insights
- Last season, the Wildcats had a 43.6% shooting percentage from the field, which was 1.0% higher than the 42.6% of shots the Terrapins' opponents made.
- Villanova had a 10-7 straight-up record in games it shot higher than 42.6% from the field.
- The Wildcats were the 306th-ranked rebounding team in college basketball. The Terrapins ranked 229th.
- Last year, the Wildcats put up 6.1 more points per game (69.6) than the Terrapins allowed (63.5).
- Villanova had a 12-13 record last season when scoring more than 63.5 points.
Maryland Stats Insights
- The Terrapins shot at a 44.8% clip from the field last season, 1.1 percentage points greater than the 43.7% shooting opponents of the Wildcats averaged.
- Maryland went 18-3 when it shot higher than 43.7% from the field.
- The Wildcats ranked 341st in college basketball in offensive rebounding. The Terrapins ranked 162nd.
- The Terrapins scored an average of 69.7 points per game last year, just 2.0 more points than the 67.7 the Wildcats gave up to opponents.
- Maryland had a 16-6 record last season when giving up fewer than 69.6 points.
Villanova Home & Away Comparison
- In home games last season, Villanova put up 3.8 more points per game (70.4) than it did away from home (66.6).
- In 2022-23, the Wildcats gave up 65.1 points per game at home. When playing on the road, they allowed 68.6.
- At home, Villanova drained 0.8 more threes per game (8.4) than away from home (7.6). It also sported a better three-point percentage at home (34.2%) compared to in away games (30.9%).
Maryland Home & Away Comparison
- Maryland scored 74.6 points per game at home last season, and 62.5 on the road.
- At home, the Terrapins allowed 61.6 points per game, 3.8 fewer points than they allowed on the road (65.4).
- Maryland knocked down fewer 3-pointers at home (6.5 per game) than on the road (6.7) last season. However, it had a higher 3-point percentage at home (34.3%) than on the road (31.1%).
Rep your team with officially licensed college basketball gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Villanova Upcoming Schedule
|11/6/2023||American||W 90-63||The William B. Finneran Pavilion|
|11/10/2023||Le Moyne||W 83-57||The William B. Finneran Pavilion|
|11/13/2023||@ Pennsylvania||L 76-72||Palestra|
|11/17/2023||Maryland||-||The William B. Finneran Pavilion|
|11/22/2023||Texas Tech||-||Imperial Arena|
|11/29/2023||Saint Joseph's (PA)||-||The William B. Finneran Pavilion|
Maryland Upcoming Schedule
|11/7/2023||Mount St. Mary's||W 68-53||Xfinity Center|
|11/10/2023||Davidson||L 64-61||Harrah’s Cherokee Center Asheville|
|11/12/2023||UAB||L 66-63||Harrah’s Cherokee Center Asheville|
|11/17/2023||@ Villanova||-||The William B. Finneran Pavilion|
|11/25/2023||South Alabama||-||Xfinity Center|
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.