Radford vs. James Madison: Betting Trends, Record ATS, Home/Road Splits - November 17
The No. 24 James Madison Dukes (3-0) will attempt to build on a three-game winning streak when they host the Radford Highlanders (2-2) on Friday, November 17, 2023 at Atlantic Union Bank Center as 7.5-point favorites. The matchup airs at 7:00 PM ET on ESPN+. The matchup has an over/under of 148.5 points.
Place your bets on any college basketball matchup at BetMGM, and sign up with our link for a first-time deposit bonus!
Radford vs. James Madison Odds & Info
- Date: Friday, November 17, 2023
- Time: 7:00 PM ET
- TV: ESPN+ Live Stream: Watch this game on ESPN+
- Where: Harrisonburg, Virginia
- Venue: Atlantic Union Bank Center
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Highlanders Betting Records & Stats
- Radford's games last season had a combined scoring total higher than 148.5 points seven of 28 times.
- Highlanders matchups last year had a 134.1-point average over/under, 14.4 fewer points than this game's total.
- Against the spread, the Highlanders were 14-14-0 last season.
- Radford won two of the five games it played as underdogs last season.
- The Highlanders played as an underdog of +260 or more twice last season and lost both games.
- The oddsmakers' moneyline implies a 27.8% chance of a victory for the Highlanders.
Radford vs. James Madison Over/Under Stats
|2022-23 Games Over 148.5||2022-23 % of Games Over 148.5||2022-23 Average PPG||Combined Average PPG||Average Opponent PPG||Combined Average Opponent PPG||Average Total|
Get tickets for any college basketball game this season at Ticketmaster!
Additional Radford Insights & Trends
- The Highlanders averaged just 1.2 more points per game last year (69.3) than the Dukes allowed their opponents to score (68.1).
- Radford went 8-4 against the spread and 11-3 overall when it scored more than 68.1 points last season.
Bet on this or any college basketball matchup at BetMGM
Radford vs. James Madison Betting Splits
|2022-23 ATS Record||2022-23 ATS Record Against 7.5+ Point Spread||2022-23 Over/Under Record (O-U-P)|
Radford vs. James Madison Home/Away Splits (Last Season)
|7-4-0||Home ATS Record||4-7-0|
|9-4-0||Away ATS Record||8-6-0|
|86.4||Points Scored Per Game (Home)||72.5|
|74.9||Points Scored Per Game (Away)||65.9|
|6-5-0||Over-Under-Push Record (Home)||5-6-0|
|5-8-0||Over-Under-Push Record (Away)||5-9-0|
Rep your team with officially licensed college basketball gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.