Hampton vs. Kent State Predictions & Picks: Spread, Total - November 17
Friday's contest between the Kent State Golden Flashes (2-1) and the Hampton Pirates (1-2) at Virgin Islands Sport & Fitness Center is expected to be a one-sided matchup, as our computer prediction projects a final score of 96-74 and heavily favors Kent State to take home the win. Tipoff is at 5:45 PM ET on November 17.
According to our computer prediction, Kent State should cover the spread, which is listed at 16.5. The two sides are projected to exceed the 154.5 total.
Hampton vs. Kent State Game Info & Odds
- Date: Friday, November 17, 2023
- Time: 5:45 PM ET
- TV: ESPN+
- Live Stream: Watch this game on ESPN+
- Where: Charlotte Amalie, Virgin Islands
- Venue: Virgin Islands Sport & Fitness Center
- Line: Kent State -16.5
- Point Total: 154.5
- Moneyline (To Win): Kent State -2000, Hampton +1000
Place your bets on any college basketball matchup at BetMGM, and sign up with our link for a first-time deposit bonus!
Hampton vs. Kent State Score Prediction
- Prediction: Kent State 96, Hampton 74
Spread & Total Prediction for Hampton vs. Kent State
- Pick ATS: Kent State (-16.5)
- Pick OU: Over (154.5)
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Bet on this or any college basketball matchup at BetMGM
Hampton Performance Insights
- Hampton was ranked 272nd in college basketball offensively last season with 68.2 points per game, while defensively it was 15th-worst (77.5 points allowed per game).
- The Pirates ranked 294th in college basketball with 29.7 rebounds per game, but they allowed 34.9 rebounds per game, which ranked 10th-worst in college basketball.
- Hampton didn't post many assists last season, ranking 13th-worst in the nation with 10.4 assists per game.
- The Pirates were 51st in the nation with 10.6 turnovers per game last year. Meanwhile, they ranked 317th with 10.3 forced turnovers per game.
- Last year the Pirates drained 6.8 treys per game (237th-ranked in college basketball) and shot 32.1% (291st-ranked) from beyond the arc.
- Hampton ranked eighth-worst in college basketball with a 37.9% shooting percentage allowed from downtown. Meanwhile, it allowed 7.9 threes per game (263rd-ranked in college basketball).
- Hampton took 63.4% two-pointers and 36.6% from beyond the arc last year. Of the team's buckets, 70.1% were two-pointers and 29.9% were threes.
Rep your team with officially licensed college basketball gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.