Virginia vs. Texas Southern: Betting Trends, Record ATS, Home/Road Splits - November 16
The Virginia Cavaliers (3-0) are heavily favored (-22.5) to extend a three-game win streak when they host the Texas Southern Tigers (0-2) at 7:00 PM ET on Thursday, November 16, 2023 at John Paul Jones Arena. The game airs on ACC Network. The over/under in the matchup is set at 128.5.
Place your bets on any college basketball matchup at BetMGM, and sign up with our link for a first-time deposit bonus!
Virginia vs. Texas Southern Odds & Info
- Date: Thursday, November 16, 2023
- Time: 7:00 PM ET
- TV: ACC Network
- Where: Charlottesville, Virginia
- Venue: John Paul Jones Arena
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Virginia Betting Records & Stats
- Virginia and its opponents scored more than 128.5 points in 17 of 30 games last season.
- Virginia games had an average of 128.3 points last season, 0.2 less than this game's over/under.
- Virginia put together a 12-18-0 record against the spread last season.
- Virginia was the moneyline favorite 22 total times last season. It went 19-3 in those games.
- The Cavaliers did not play a game last season with moneyline odds of -5000 or shorter.
- Based on this matchup's moneyline, Virginia's implied win probability is 98.0%.
Virginia vs. Texas Southern Over/Under Stats
|2022-23 Games Over 128.5||2022-23 % of Games Over 128.5||2022-23 Average PPG||Combined Average PPG||Average Opponent PPG||Combined Average Opponent PPG||Average Total|
Get tickets for any college basketball game this season at Ticketmaster!
Additional Virginia Insights & Trends
- Last year, the Cavaliers put up 67.8 points per game, only 4.1 fewer points than the 71.9 the Tigers allowed.
- Virginia went 5-4 against the spread and 10-0 overall last season when scoring more than 71.9 points.
Bet on this or any college basketball matchup at BetMGM
Virginia vs. Texas Southern Betting Splits
|2022-23 ATS Record||2022-23 ATS Record Against 22.5+ Point Spread||2022-23 Over/Under Record (O-U-P)|
Virginia vs. Texas Southern Home/Away Splits (Last Season)
|6-8-0||Home ATS Record||2-9-0|
|2-8-0||Away ATS Record||5-10-0|
|68.6||Points Scored Per Game (Home)||75.4|
|65.7||Points Scored Per Game (Away)||64.5|
|6-8-0||Over-Under-Push Record (Home)||7-4-0|
|6-4-0||Over-Under-Push Record (Away)||6-9-0|
Rep your team with officially licensed college basketball gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.