Virginia Tech vs. Houston Christian Women's Basketball Predictions & Picks - November 16
Thursday's game at Cassell Coliseum has the Virginia Tech Hokies (1-1) going head to head against the Houston Christian Huskies (1-2) at 6:00 PM ET (on November 16). Our computer prediction projects a lopsided 89-48 win as our model heavily favors Virginia Tech.
Their last time out, the Hokies lost 80-76 to Iowa on Thursday.
Virginia Tech vs. Houston Christian Game Info
- When: Thursday, November 16, 2023 at 6:00 PM ET
- Where: Cassell Coliseum in Blacksburg, Virginia
- How to Watch on TV: ACC Network Extra
Virginia Tech vs. Houston Christian Score Prediction
- Prediction: Virginia Tech 89, Houston Christian 48
Other ACC Predictions
- Florida State vs Florida
- Bellarmine vs Louisville
- Boston College vs Ohio State
- Georgia Tech vs Rice
- Clemson vs South Carolina
- Davidson vs Duke
- Southern vs Miami (FL)
Get tickets for any college basketball game this season at Ticketmaster!
Virginia Tech Performance Insights (2022-23)
- The Hokies outscored opponents by 14.6 points per game last season (posting 72.4 points per game, 51st in college basketball, and allowing 57.8 per contest, 32nd in college basketball) and had a +528 scoring differential.
- On offense, Virginia Tech averaged 68.9 points per game last year in conference action. As a comparison, its season average (72.4 points per game) was 3.5 PPG higher.
- Offensively the Hokies fared better at home last season, averaging 75.5 points per game, compared to 67.1 per game away from home.
- In 2022-23, Virginia Tech ceded 53.2 points per game when playing at home. Away from home, it allowed 61.9.
Rep your team with officially licensed college basketball gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.