Norfolk State vs. Appalachian State Women's Basketball Predictions & Picks - November 16
Thursday's game features the Norfolk State Spartans (3-0) and the Appalachian State Mountaineers (2-0) squaring off at Joseph G. Echols Memorial Hall in what should be a tight matchup, with a projected 63-62 victory for Norfolk State according to our computer prediction. Tipoff is at 11:00 AM ET on November 16.
In their last game on Sunday, the Spartans earned a 70-46 victory over Radford.
Norfolk State vs. Appalachian State Game Info
- When: Thursday, November 16, 2023 at 11:00 AM ET
- Where: Joseph G. Echols Memorial Hall in Norfolk, Virginia
Norfolk State vs. Appalachian State Score Prediction
- Prediction: Norfolk State 63, Appalachian State 62
Get tickets for any college basketball game this season at Ticketmaster!
Norfolk State Performance Insights (2022-23)
- The Spartans outscored opponents by 10.9 points per game last season, with a +361 scoring differential overall. They put up 61.6 points per game (247th in college basketball) and gave up 50.7 per outing (first in college basketball).
- With 58.6 points per game in MEAC tilts, Norfolk State averaged 3 fewer points per game in conference games compared to its overall average (61.6 PPG).
- The Spartans averaged 69.3 points per game when playing at home last season, compared to 53.9 points per game away from home, a difference of 15.4 points per contest.
- Defensively Norfolk State played better in home games last season, ceding 45.2 points per game, compared to 56.5 on the road.
Rep your team with officially licensed college basketball gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.