Wizards vs. Mavericks: Betting Trends, Odds, Records Against the Spread, Home/Road Splits
The Washington Wizards (2-8) are 3.5-point underdogs as they attempt to turn around a three-game losing streak when they host the Dallas Mavericks (8-3) on Wednesday, November 15, 2023 at Capital One Arena. The game airs at 7:00 PM ET on MNMT and BSSW. The over/under in the matchup is set at 242.5.
Place your bets on any NBA matchup at BetMGM, and sign up with our link for a first-time deposit bonus!
Wizards vs. Mavericks Odds & Info
- When: Wednesday, November 15, 2023 at 7:00 PM ET
- Where: Capital One Arena in Washington D.C.
- TV: MNMT and BSSW
Check out the latest NBA odds and place your bets on this matchup with BetMGM Sportsbook.
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Wizards Betting Records & Stats
- Washington has combined with its opponents to score more than 242.5 points in four of 10 games this season.
- Washington has a 237.8-point average over/under in its matchups this season, 4.7 fewer points than this game's point total.
- So far this season, Washington has compiled a 5-5-0 record against the spread.
- The Wizards have won in one of the eight contests they have been named as odds-on underdogs in this year.
- Washington has not won as an underdog of +145 or more on the moneyline this season in seven games with those odds or longer.
- Washington has an implied victory probability of 40.8% according to the moneyline set for this matchup.
Looking for NBA tickets? Head to Ticketmaster today and see your team live!
Wizards vs Mavericks Additional Info
|Mavericks vs Wizards Injury Report|
|Mavericks vs Wizards Odds/Over/Under|
|Mavericks vs Wizards Prediction|
|Mavericks vs Wizards Players to Watch|
|Mavericks vs Wizards Player Props|
|How to Watch Mavericks vs Wizards|
Rep your team with officially licensed NBA gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Wizards vs. Mavericks Over/Under Stats
|Games Over 242.5||% of Games Over 242.5||Average PPG||Combined Average PPG||Average Opponent PPG||Combined Average Opponent PPG||Average Total|
Additional Wizards Insights & Trends
- The Wizards put up an average of 115.3 points per game, just 3.5 fewer points than the 118.8 the Mavericks allow to opponents.
- When it scores more than 118.8 points, Washington is 2-2 against the spread and 1-3 overall.
Bet on this or any NBA matchup at BetMGM
Wizards vs. Mavericks Betting Splits
|ATS Record||ATS Record Against 3.5+ Point Spread||Over/Under Record (O-U-P)|
Wizards vs. Mavericks Point Insights
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.