Virginia vs. William & Mary Women's Basketball Predictions & Picks - November 15
Wednesday's contest between the Virginia Cavaliers (2-0) and the William & Mary Tribe (0-3) at John Paul Jones Arena is expected to be a lopsided matchup, as our computer prediction projects a final score of 80-49 and heavily favors Virginia to come out on top. Tipoff is at 7:00 PM ET on November 15.
In their last game on Sunday, the Cavaliers secured a 74-49 victory against Campbell.
Virginia vs. William & Mary Game Info
- When: Wednesday, November 15, 2023 at 7:00 PM ET
- Where: John Paul Jones Arena in Charlottesville, Virginia
- How to Watch on TV: ACC Network X
Virginia vs. William & Mary Score Prediction
- Prediction: Virginia 80, William & Mary 49
Other ACC Predictions
- Clemson vs South Carolina
- Georgia Tech vs Rice
- Davidson vs Duke
- Bellarmine vs Louisville
- Boston College vs Ohio State
- Coppin State vs Syracuse
- Houston Christian vs Virginia Tech
- N.C. A&T vs Wake Forest
- Elon vs NC State
- Northwestern vs Notre Dame
Get tickets for any college basketball game this season at Ticketmaster!
Virginia Performance Insights (2022-23)
- The Cavaliers outscored opponents by 5.4 points per game last season (posting 68.7 points per game, 108th in college basketball, and conceding 63.3 per contest, 148th in college basketball) and had a +164 scoring differential.
- Virginia's offense was worse in ACC action last season, putting up 63.1 points per contest, compared to its overall average of 68.7 PPG.
- The Cavaliers put up 70.3 points per game at home last year, compared to 67.7 points per game away from home, a difference of 2.6 points per contest.
- Defensively Virginia played better at home last year, allowing 55.8 points per game, compared to 72.2 on the road.
Rep your team with officially licensed college basketball gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.