Virginia Tech vs. Campbell Predictions & Picks: Spread, Total - November 15
Wednesday's game between the Virginia Tech Hokies (1-1) and Campbell Fighting Camels (1-1) going head to head at Cassell Coliseum has a projected final score of 74-65 (based on our computer prediction) in favor of Virginia Tech, who is listed as the favorite by our model. The game will begin at 6:00 PM ET on November 15.
According to our computer prediction, Campbell should cover the point spread, which currently sits at 21.5. The two sides are projected to exceed the 138.5 over/under.
Virginia Tech vs. Campbell Game Info & Odds
- Date: Wednesday, November 15, 2023
- Time: 6:00 PM ET
- TV: ACC Network Extra
- Where: Blacksburg, Virginia
- Venue: Cassell Coliseum
- Line: Virginia Tech -21.5
- Point Total: 138.5
- Moneyline (To Win): Virginia Tech -2500, Campbell +1100
Place your bets on any college basketball matchup at BetMGM, and sign up with our link for a first-time deposit bonus!
Virginia Tech vs. Campbell Score Prediction
- Prediction: Virginia Tech 74, Campbell 65
Spread & Total Prediction for Virginia Tech vs. Campbell
- Pick ATS: Campbell (+21.5)
- Pick OU: Over (138.5)
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Bet on this or any college basketball matchup at BetMGM
Virginia Tech Performance Insights
- Offensively, Virginia Tech was the 119th-ranked squad in the country (74.1 points per game) last season. Defensively, it was 177th (70.1 points allowed per game).
- Last season, the Hokies were 251st in the nation in rebounds (30.6 per game) and 185th in rebounds conceded (31.3).
- With 15.5 assists per game last year, Virginia Tech was 29th in college basketball.
- The Hokies made 8.3 3-pointers per game and shot 35.8% from beyond the arc last year, ranking 74th and 87th, respectively, in the country.
- Last year, Virginia Tech was 165th in the nation in 3-pointers allowed (7.1 per game) and 199th in defensive 3-point percentage (34.0%).
- Last season, the Hokies attempted 60.4% of their shots from inside the arc, and 39.6% from beyond it. In terms of made shots, 69.8% of the Hokies' buckets were 2-pointers, and 30.2% were 3-pointers.
Rep your team with officially licensed college basketball gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.