Richmond vs. Gardner-Webb Women's Basketball Predictions & Picks - November 15
Wednesday's contest between the Richmond Spiders (1-1) and Gardner-Webb Runnin' Bulldogs (0-2) going head to head at Paul Porter Arena has a projected final score of 91-58 (according to our computer prediction) in favor of Richmond, so it should be a one-sided matchup. The game will tip off at 11:00 AM ET on November 15.
The Spiders enter this game on the heels of a 105-44 win against Delaware State on Sunday.
Richmond vs. Gardner-Webb Game Info
- When: Wednesday, November 15, 2023 at 11:00 AM ET
- Where: Paul Porter Arena in Boiling Springs, North Carolina
- How to Watch on TV: ESPN+
- Live Stream: Watch this game on ESPN+
Richmond vs. Gardner-Webb Score Prediction
- Prediction: Richmond 91, Gardner-Webb 58
Other A-10 Predictions
- Harvard vs UMass
- Manhattan vs Fordham
- Dayton vs Ohio
- Davidson vs Duke
- Albany vs Saint Bonaventure
- Pittsburgh vs George Mason
- Loyola Chicago vs Bradley
- Missouri State vs Saint Louis
Get tickets for any college basketball game this season at Ticketmaster!
Richmond Performance Insights (2022-23)
- The Spiders had a +236 scoring differential last season, topping opponents by 7.4 points per game. They put up 69 points per game to rank 100th in college basketball and gave up 61.6 per outing to rank 100th in college basketball.
- In conference play, Richmond scored fewer points (68.6 per game) than it did overall (69) in 2022-23.
- At home, the Spiders averaged 76.3 points per game last season. Away, they averaged 61.8.
- In 2022-23, Richmond conceded 0.2 fewer points per game at home (61.3) than on the road (61.5).
Rep your team with officially licensed college basketball gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.