JMU vs. Longwood Women's Basketball Predictions & Picks - November 15
Wednesday's game between the James Madison Dukes (2-1) and Longwood Lancers (1-2) squaring off at Atlantic Union Bank Center has a projected final score of 82-50 (based on our computer prediction) in favor of heavily favored JMU, so it should be a one-sided matchup. The game will begin at 7:00 PM ET on November 15.
In their last outing on Saturday, the Dukes claimed an 81-54 win over Xavier.
JMU vs. Longwood Game Info
- When: Wednesday, November 15, 2023 at 7:00 PM ET
- Where: Atlantic Union Bank Center in Harrisonburg, Virginia
- How to Watch on TV: ESPN+
- Live Stream: Watch this game on ESPN+
JMU vs. Longwood Score Prediction
- Prediction: JMU 82, Longwood 50
Other Sun Belt Predictions
- Appalachian State vs Norfolk State
- Milwaukee vs UL Monroe
- Georgia Southern vs Jacksonville
- Coastal Carolina vs South Carolina State
Get tickets for any college basketball game this season at Ticketmaster!
JMU Performance Insights (2022-23)
- The Dukes outscored opponents by 8.8 points per game last season, with a +298 scoring differential overall. They put up 69.6 points per game (90th in college basketball) and allowed 60.8 per outing (82nd in college basketball).
- In conference action, JMU tallied fewer points per game (68.1) than its season average (69.6).
- Offensively the Dukes were worse in home games last year, averaging 69.1 points per game, compared to 69.2 per game in away games.
- Defensively JMU played worse at home last year, allowing 62.3 points per game, compared to 62.1 on the road.
Rep your team with officially licensed college basketball gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.