George Mason vs. Pittsburgh Women's Basketball Predictions & Picks - November 15
Wednesday's contest between the George Mason Patriots (3-0) and Pittsburgh Panthers (1-1) squaring off at EagleBank Arena has a projected final score of 77-72 (according to our computer prediction) in favor of George Mason, who is listed as a small favorite by our model. The game will begin at 4:00 PM ET on November 15.
The Patriots are coming off of a 77-72 victory over William & Mary in their last outing on Sunday.
George Mason vs. Pittsburgh Game Info
- When: Wednesday, November 15, 2023 at 4:00 PM ET
- Where: EagleBank Arena in Fairfax, Virginia
- How to Watch on TV: ESPN+
- Live Stream: Watch this game on ESPN+
George Mason vs. Pittsburgh Score Prediction
- Prediction: George Mason 77, Pittsburgh 72
Other A-10 Predictions
- Missouri State vs Saint Louis
- Davidson vs Duke
- Albany vs Saint Bonaventure
- Loyola Chicago vs Bradley
- Harvard vs UMass
- Dayton vs Ohio
- Manhattan vs Fordham
Get tickets for any college basketball game this season at Ticketmaster!
George Mason Performance Insights (2022-23)
- The Patriots put up 60.5 points per game (268th in college basketball) while giving up 61.8 per contest last season (104th in college basketball). They had a -41 scoring differential and were outscored by 1.3 points per game.
- In conference games, George Mason scored fewer points per game (59.9) than its season average (60.5).
- When playing at home, the Patriots put up 5.3 more points per game last year (62.8) than they did in away games (57.5).
- Defensively George Mason played better in home games last year, ceding 57.9 points per game, compared to 61.3 on the road.
Rep your team with officially licensed college basketball gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.