George Mason vs. Cornell Predictions & Picks: Spread, Total - November 15
Wednesday's game between the George Mason Patriots (2-0) and Cornell Big Red (3-0) going head to head at EagleBank Arena has a projected final score of 80-59 (based on our computer prediction) in favor of heavily favored George Mason, so expect a one-sided matchup. The game will tip off at 7:30 PM ET on November 15.
According to our computer prediction, George Mason should cover the spread, which is currently listed at 2.5. The two sides are projected to come in below the 150.5 over/under.
George Mason vs. Cornell Game Info & Odds
- Date: Wednesday, November 15, 2023
- Time: 7:30 PM ET
- TV: ESPN+
- Live Stream: Watch this game on ESPN+
- Where: Fairfax, Virginia
- Venue: EagleBank Arena
- Line: George Mason -2.5
- Point Total: 150.5
- Moneyline (To Win): George Mason -155, Cornell +125
Place your bets on any college basketball matchup at BetMGM, and sign up with our link for a first-time deposit bonus!
George Mason vs. Cornell Score Prediction
- Prediction: George Mason 80, Cornell 59
Spread & Total Prediction for George Mason vs. Cornell
- Pick ATS: George Mason (-2.5)
- Pick OU: Under (150.5)
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Bet on this or any college basketball matchup at BetMGM
George Mason Performance Insights
- At 68.7 points scored per game and 67.3 points allowed last season, George Mason was 255th in the country on offense and 94th on defense.
- The Patriots grabbed 32.9 rebounds per game and gave up 29 boards last year, ranking 107th and 53rd, respectively, in the country.
- George Mason was 128th in the nation in assists (13.7 per game) last year.
- With 7.3 made 3-pointers per game and shooting 35% from beyond the arc last year, the Patriots were 192nd and 132nd in the nation, respectively, in those categories.
- Last year, George Mason was 38th in the country in 3-pointers allowed (6 per game) and 16th-best in defensive 3-point percentage (30.1%).
- Last season, George Mason attempted 61.3% of its shots from inside the arc, and 38.7% from beyond it. In terms of makes, 70% of George Mason's buckets were 2-pointers, and 30% were 3-pointers.
Rep your team with officially licensed college basketball gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.