VCU vs. East Carolina Women's Basketball Predictions & Picks - November 14
Tuesday's contest features the East Carolina Pirates (2-0) and the VCU Rams (2-0) squaring off at Stuart C. Siegel Center in what should be a lopsided matchup, with a projected 66-56 victory for heavily favored East Carolina according to our computer prediction. Game time is at 6:00 PM ET on November 14.
In their most recent game on Friday, the Rams secured a 70-54 victory against William & Mary.
VCU vs. East Carolina Game Info
- When: Tuesday, November 14, 2023 at 6:00 PM ET
- Where: Stuart C. Siegel Center in Morgantown, West Virginia
- How to Watch on TV: ESPN+
- Live Stream: Watch this game on ESPN+
VCU vs. East Carolina Score Prediction
- Prediction: East Carolina 66, VCU 56
Other A-10 Predictions
Get tickets for any college basketball game this season at Ticketmaster!
VCU Performance Insights (2022-23)
- The Rams' -167 scoring differential last season (outscored by 5.7 points per game) was a result of putting up 56.9 points per game (323rd in college basketball) while giving up 62.6 per contest (124th in college basketball).
- On offense, VCU put up 56.0 points per game last year in conference contests. To compare, its season average (56.9 points per game) was 0.9 PPG higher.
- The Rams put up 57.9 points per game last season when playing at home, which was 4.2 more points than they averaged on the road (53.7).
- VCU gave up 60.5 points per game last season when playing at home, which was 3.4 fewer points than it allowed when playing on the road (63.9).
Rep your team with officially licensed college basketball gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.