Rasmus Sandin Game Preview: Capitals vs. Golden Knights - November 14
The Washington Capitals, Rasmus Sandin among them, face the Vegas Golden Knights on Tuesday at 7:00 PM ET, at Capital One Arena. If you're considering a wager on Sandin against the Golden Knights, we have lots of info to help.
Catch over 1,000 out of market NHL games, plus original programming, with ESPN+ or the Disney Bundle.
Rasmus Sandin vs. Golden Knights Game Info & Odds
- When: Tuesday, November 14, 2023 at 7:00 PM ET
- TV Channel: ESPN+, MNMT, and SCRIPPS
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo
- Points Prop: 0.5 points (Over odds: +125)
- Assists Prop: 0.5 assists (Over odds: +165)
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Bet on this or any NHL matchup at BetMGM
Rep your team with officially licensed NHL gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Sandin Season Stats Insights
- Sandin's plus-minus rating this season, in 23:05 per game on the ice, is +2.
- Sandin has yet to score a goal this year through 13 games played.
- In three of 13 games this season, Sandin has recorded a point, but he has no games yet with multiple points.
- In three of 13 games this year, Sandin has had an assist, but no games with multiple assists.
- The implied probability that Sandin goes over his points over/under is 44.4%, based on the odds.
- Given his moneyline odds, Sandin has an implied probability of 37.7% of going over his assist prop bet.
Sandin Stats vs. the Golden Knights
- The Golden Knights have given up 32 goals in total (just 2.1 per game), the third-fewest allowed in the NHL.
- The team's goal differential (+23) ranks second-best in the NHL.
|2023-2024 Season||Stat||vs. Vegas|
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.