Old Dominion vs. Xavier Women's Basketball Predictions & Picks - November 14
Tuesday's contest features the Old Dominion Monarchs (2-0) and the Xavier Musketeers (0-2) matching up at Chartway Arena in what is expected to be a lopsided matchup, with a projected 72-39 victory for heavily favored Old Dominion according to our computer prediction. Game time is at 6:30 PM ET on November 14.
The Monarchs enter this game after a 59-48 victory over Buffalo on Saturday.
Old Dominion vs. Xavier Game Info
- When: Tuesday, November 14, 2023 at 6:30 PM ET
- Where: Chartway Arena in Norfolk, Virginia
- How to Watch on TV: ESPN+
- Live Stream: Watch this game on ESPN+
Old Dominion vs. Xavier Score Prediction
- Prediction: Old Dominion 72, Xavier 39
Other Sun Belt Predictions
- Coastal Carolina vs South Carolina State
- Kennesaw State vs Georgia State
- Longwood vs JMU
- Samford vs Troy
Get tickets for any college basketball game this season at Ticketmaster!
Old Dominion Performance Insights (2022-23)
- The Monarchs outscored opponents by 3.7 points per game last season, with a +123 scoring differential overall. They put up 66.1 points per game (152nd in college basketball) and gave up 62.4 per outing (118th in college basketball).
- With 66.8 points per game in Sun Belt tilts, Old Dominion posted 0.7 more points per game in conference games compared to its overall average (66.1 PPG).
- The Monarchs scored 67.5 points per game in home games last season, compared to 65.3 points per game in road games, a difference of 2.2 points per contest.
- When playing at home, Old Dominion ceded 11.0 fewer points per game (55.3) than away from home (66.3).
Rep your team with officially licensed college basketball gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.